If you are lost what to get for her, I would suggest you just follow a brand name tag. Amongst all other brands, I highly recommend the famous Chanel since they must have encountered the Chanel brand at least once in their life through media. Some might argue that choosing a gift because of the name tag may sound a bit lame. However, from the receiver’s perspective, a gift reflects how much the giver values the person, meaning the receiver subconsciously associates the brand’s image with his or her image. This is one of the main reason why some people put a lot of effort even on ribbons when gift wrapping. Regardless, many women love Chanel, that luxe, elegance and confidence. Yes, that posh brand. Or whatever Coco Chanel wanted to see from women if she were still alive. As you can see, Chanel is a safe bet as long as your lady is not an earthy gaia person (no offence, but if you see her wearing make-up, Chanel will probably work).
Here are some of my hand picked Chanel gifts for special people in my life and also for myself XD. I excluded Chanel fragrance since it can be a bit too personal, and you should know the person very well in order to pick the right one.
Travel Makeup Palette, an all in one make up palette for day and night from work to party.
Skin care minimalists
Whether you are just too busy or you just keep your skin care routine simple, Chanel Resynchronising skin care knows what your skin needs at different times of the day and week. It contains:
- Le Jour de Chanel, use alone under make up or use as a day time boosting serum under your moisturiser
- La Nuit de Chanel, use alone or use over your favourite serum at night
- Le Weekend de Chanel, use alone day and night for the best efficacy
Busy Career women and Work mums
Have no time to choose lipstick and lip gloss shades? On the go Chanel Harmonie Lèveres lip palette brings 3 lipsticks and 2 lip glosses into just one palette.
Chanel Bag Lovers
Chanel Tweed Jacket Lovers
Les Tissages de Chanel, a beautiful blush duo inspired by Chanel’s iconic tweed fabric.
Mix and Match
- Chanel Le Lift V-Flash Serum (Tips / World's Most Expensive Boosting Serum)
- Chanel Le Jour / La Nuit / Le Weekend de Chanel (Resychronizing Skincare)
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)