Because it's winter here, I prefer using this Night Complex followed by Eve Lom Cleansing balm and Oskia Micro Exfoliating balm. Both of these are a bit expensive, but they work wonderfully together. They are very gentle, soothing and balmy yet effective and moisturising.
Perfect for me at this time of the year indeed! >_<
Anyways, back to the Night Complex, the texture is like their lightening emulsion, and it blends like their hand cream. It feels drying matte but comforting and nurturing like their Hydra-Global serum (full review) / Sunleya After Sun care (full review). The finish of it is almost the same as when you put on Supremya at Night (full review).
The scent though is quite potent, a strong herb smell. I can definitely see how this could bother some people, but personally I don't really mind it as long as it works XD.
After a night, my skin looked very radiant in the morning. I mean my skin looked well rested, clearer, brighter and somehow firmer (As far as I've known, this isn't supposed to be a firming treatment?!).
Even after shedding a massive amount of tears watching a romantic movie with a Brooklyn style pizza and a glass of coke, no worries!! You're safe as long as you put this miracle baby on before going to bed! <3 Indeed, this has always been one of my top faves from Sisley!
I know it is a bit pricey, considering how much you get in a single bottle and that the packaging feels and looks pretty cheap XD (No offence :P) What it does to your skin (detoxifying, purifying and energising) is indeed beautiful! ( Hey, it's SISLEY! >_< )
In my case, a bottle lasts about 5-6 months, and you solely use this product at night, so it turns out it's quite economical in that sense.
Personally, it feels much more effective on my skin than their Supremya and Botanical D-Tox. I highly recommend Night Complex for anyone in need of bringing life back to their skin.
And it comes in handy when going on holidays for less than 2 weeks, I just simply carry this for my night treatment, which keeps my bag light and neat! :)
Or even after a long haul trip, just put this on your face! Magic! XD
Where to Buy
- Amazon (Free shipping & discounts)
- COSME-DE (Free worldwide shipping & discounts)
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- More posts on La Prairie, Sisley and Intensive Treatments
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night
- La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream and Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive
- Sisley Supremÿa at Night (Supremÿa a la Nuit)
- Sisley Face Masks
- Rose Face Masks
- Part 1: How to Choose a Right (Gel / Cotton) Sheet Mask
- Part 2: How I Use ( Gel / Cotton ) Sheet Masks
- How to Use Face Oils