Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre
In a word, the name describes the serum perfectly. It’s a very lavish concentrate, I mean it feels luxurious on your skin and it just makes your skin look very expensive. Okay, let’s be honest here, achieving expensive looking skin is very time and money consuming. But with Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre, you can fake it instantly.
It just plumps up your skin and gives a crystalline pearlised effect to your skin. Trust me, your skin will just glow as if you just left a relaxing day at the spa. It’s very hydrating so you won’t need any other serums if you have been layering serums. It falls into the thick rich serum category, so if you have oily/combination skin (even normal skin), you will need to test the texture at the counter first before purchase. With consistent usage, it will really firm and brings radiance back to your skin.
Skin Caviar Liquid Lift
Compared to their Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre, the lifting serum doesn’t have that long of a history. When it was first launched a few years ago, I thought the La Praire’s oldest/first skin caviar product, Skin Caviar got renewaled and came back as Skin Caviar Liquid Lift in a pump. But I was wrong! It’s a lifting serum for daily usage.
If you have found Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre and Skin Caviar a little too rich for your skin or even during warmer humid weather, you will probably like Skin Caviar Liquid Lift better. It’s very fast-absorbing and light like their White Caviar Illuminating Serum, and doesn’t leave any sticky residue at all but a subtle glow. It isn’t as hydrating as the other serums, so if you have dehydrated and/or dry skin, you might not like it.
And it isn’t a miracle product, you won’t see a dramatic lifting of your skin if that’s the main reason why you have an eye for the product. If your skin really needs serious tightening and lifting from aging and an extreme diet, you should save up some money and consider seeing a dermatologist for a procedure like Ultherapy. This way, the result that you want is probably achievable, and the effect will last much longer. Having said that, the serum is more for maintaining and improving your skin in a very subtle way.
Where to Buy
If you are thinking of using any of those serums with other La Prairie products, then I also suggest you check my previous post on the products where I broke it down according to different skin types.
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Day Creams & Emulsions with SPF (Anti-Aging / Radiance / Swiss Ice Crystal)
So if you are fairly new to the brand, the post will help you to understand better and build your own La Prairie skincare map :).
Based on top of that, here are some of my personal suggestions that are good to be paired with:
Moisturisers with SPF
- Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30
- Anti-Aging Day Emulsion SPF 30 & Day Cream SPF 30
- Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen SPF 30
Moisturisers / Finishers without SPF
- Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold
- Cellular Radiance Night Cream
- Skin Caviar Moisturisers (Luxe Cream / Luxe Cream Sheer / Firming Complex)
- Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive
Caviar extract, rare and beneficial, defines the Skin Caviar Collection and enjoys the status of unparalleled lift and firmness to the skin.
Rare Caviar Extracts in the Skin Caviar Collection transform your skin and profoundly improve the appearance of firmness, elasticity and tone. Rich in amino acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals, caviar extracts are a source of natural compounds required for the structure and vitality of younger-looking skin and makes it the ideal signature ingredient for this collection.
A firm satin-look supports the natural contours of your face as your skin takes on new firmness, new tone and new suppleness.
Formerly, caviar extract was sourced from wild sturgeon, long believed to offer the highest quality available. In respect to the endangerment of the wild sturgeon population, La Prairie has researched and discovered an outstanding source of caviar extract offering equivalent high quality, in the Baerii sturgeon, which is grown on Aqua-farms.
- More posts on La Prairie, Sisley and Intensive Treatments
- La Prairie - The Skin Caviar Collection (Treatments, Serums & Creams)
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- KoY Attune O'ASSIS Essence Toner & Attune O'ASSIS Cream (Korean Beauty Tips / Korean Celebrity Skin Care/Ko Hyun-Jung)
- Sisley Sisleÿa-Elixir
- Sisley Face Masks
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)