THE SWISS CELLULAR WHITE COLLECTION
Swiss Cellular White Collection offers unprecedented translucency and glow.
What sets these whiteners apart is the unique Skin Whitening Complex which combines Ascorbyl Glucoside, a vitamin C derivative that helps inhibit the production of melanin, with Licorice Extract, to help reduce discolouration for a fairer, more even skin tone.
La Prairie’s exclusive Ozone Protection Complex fights ozone molecules that have a damaging effect on the skin similar to free radicals.
Brightening and lightening benefits are elevated to a new level of efficacy with the exceptional properties and remarkable effectiveness of these two whitening technologies. Your face is enlivened and brightened.
La Prairie Swiss Cellular White Active Spot Corrector has a white runny emulsion-type consistency without any hydration or oil residue. There is also a slight mattifying effect once you put on.
Trust me, it is a great product for preventing sunspots and healing dark spots that you get from breakouts. I like to use it around my nose and cheek area where I tend to get most sunspots.
I once underestimated the importance of Swiss Cellular White Active Spot Corrector, taking a break from it for a year or two in Australia….and guess what happened…:/ OMG, the number of sunspots on my face doubled -_-.....I tried other spot correctors from different brands, but I just keep coming back to this. Ever since then, I put it on every day and night. It’s certainly not a miracle product. I don’t think it gets rid of any existing sunspots, but it does keep future ones at bay. And an added bonus, it also lightens discolouration after popping breakouts within a few days XD. Quite impressive, huh? :P There is a reason why it was the saviour of my skin back when I was in high school suffering from the occasional breakout from massive stress <3. Of course, whenever you use lightening products, you need to put on sunscreen religiously, otherwise what’s the point of using a lightening range, right?
- skin whitening complex
- ascorbyl glucoside, a stabilised vitamin C at a high concentration, helps inhibit > discolouration and age spots
- oligopeptide-34, an encapsulated peptide, helps decrease the formation of discolouration and age spots
- swiss garden cress sprout extract activates skin’s purification system to maintain even skin tone and help prevent future discolouration
- mattifying complex
- sebo control complex helps to balance oily areas of skin for improved comfort and a matte finish
- talc and titanium dioxide help to conceal spots
- ozone protection complex removes ozone molecules that have a damaging effect on the skin similar to free radicals
- vitamin E derivative protects against future skin ageing
Where to buy
- More posts on Brightening, La Prairie, Sisley and Intensive Treatments
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- VI Peel
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)