To tell you the truth, this day was hardest day ever in my life! :O Oh, well, it is not like something bad happened to me..:P But more like I needed time for myself to get used to be in THIS COLOUR! TT That's right, I am not a huge fan of this sort of light colours ==.... They look nice, I like the colour! It is just not the colour that I would wear because it feels somewhat formal, old-fashioned, square and not practical!:P So I only have a couple of clothes in this sort of colour LOL
Well, I guess that is life, there is no such a thing like "NEVER"!:P
Some huge special occasion came up, and I had to be in this colour.. cream colour.. :) (At least better than white colour, hey! :D)
Pablo Picasso - Girl in front of Mirror:
Choosing the right dress and accessories were hardest bit since I had my firm philosophy when wearing light coloured clothes;
- You should look like at your age. Not too old, Not too young.
- Do not make it boring. Not too old-fashioned, Not too trendy.
- Do not make yourself too formal, nor too casual.
- Give some hints of "who you are" when styling. ie. reflect yourself!
- Go easy with shoes and makeup!
And I came up with this look! :P
Just a hint of classiness, feminine touch... and the crochet (girly :P) dress was just like a normal cocktail dress length .. so it effortlessly reflected my cheerful personality! And I matched this with my nude heel.. just to give extra length on my legs :P LOL
Effortless hair! My favourite indeed!:D Hair side plaited, and went neutral with my makeup since my lips and my necklace were two main characters of the day! :D
- My earrings from Nordstrom with worldwide delivery.
- CC pearl necklace from Chanel.
- Crochet dress from ASOS with worldwide delivery.
- Nude heels from Nordstrom with worldwide delivery.