Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream is one of a few moisturisers in their line that I personally consider effective. To be honest, the result seems to be better or equivalent than some of the moisturisers from high-end skincare brands. The night cream isn't very corrective, but it almost feels like it strengthens skin rather and brings back that youthful glow as days go by.
Scent & Consistency
The scent is quite delicious, which has a bit of sweetness to it. There's no overpowering any kind of smell that I've always found it to be rather calming and pleasant since the beginning. Texture-wise, it's very dense and creamy.
It goes on very smooth and it doesn't feel very oily or sticky despite the texture, which is very nice. It's rich enough that you could give yourself a facial massage for a minute or two. Once it's fully absorbed, skin feels very supple, glowy and satiny.
- Plump and firm to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with hazelnut peptide.
- Boost the production of collagen with carrot oil, rich in pro-vitamin A.
- Restore suppleness and soothe the skin while providing anti-oxidant defence against free radicals with plum almond oil.
- Deliver long-lasting hydration and suppleness with apple pectin.
- Leave skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivers minerals deep into the skin.
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Hazelnut Protein, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Sodium Lactate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phospholipids, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Yeast Extract, Linalool, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream is one of the richest moisturisers in their range, which seems to be ideally designed for dry skin. It has heavy duty ingredients including shea butter, jojoba seed oil, beeswax that will work well on dry skin, and they aren't recommended for oily skin. In addition to that, the cream contains ferments and a few allergens that may or may not work on your skin depending on your skin's sensitivity. Although the cream's huge selling point is the pro-Vitamin A, but the percentage seems low as it's listed at the bottom of the ingredient list. I'm not sure about real pro-Vitamin A benefits that you could get from the cream, but I can see that I experienced smooth skin probably because of the protein and ferments along with their skin lipid protective ingredients.
Nevertheless, the cream works brilliant in colder seasons, and it provides long-lasting hydration. I wouldn't recommend you to try during PMS if your skin tends to get a bit oily and sensitive like mine, as the cream seems to clog pores. Due to its low percentage of pro-Vitamin A, I've even been using it underneath my sunscreen during the day time in Winter here, and I've been seeing faster results honestly. I think that you could use the night cream as a cold season intensive treatment like how I've been doing, or you could just use it during night time like the company suggests. Either way, you will need to use a reliable sunscreen religiously as it still has some pro-Vitamin A ingredients.
Where to Buy
comments powered by Disqus
- Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Moisturisers (Luxe Cream / Luxe Cream Sheer / Firming Complex)
- Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Black Cream
- Chanel Sublimage Masque (Overnight Regenerating Sleep Mask)
- Sisley Supremÿa at Night / Supremÿa la nuit
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley VS Guerlain)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)