I know, it wasn't a long ago that my man and I got our facial done at La Prairie, but we got another on-counter mini facial a few days ago as we were invited to the Transforming event at Nordstrom in Bellevue :). I was very excited to be invited as they just launched their new serum and two SPF products:
- Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Serum
- Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (full review)
- Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (full review)
My man and I were booked in for the morning with Michelle, so we didn't put much on our face when we were heading out for the event. The weather is much nicer now, but it was pretty cold in the morning, so I had to wear my Moncler duffle jacket to keep myself a bit warm.
Well, I was on that time of the month, which my puffy face shows... Regardless, it was quite nice to get pampered a bit as I felt much better after the mini facial >_<. By the way, Michelle tried all the newly launched products on my face so that I could feel the texture on my skin and test throughout that day. My man got the same except for the Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (full review) and full make-up XD. By the way, I will write detailed posts later after thorough testing on those new products, so keep an eye on my blog :).
So we had to wait until it got shipped from another Nordstrom store. Luckily it arrived on the same day as our mini facial, so we picked it up after the transforming session :). Yaaaay <3
About an hour later
Oh, we also saw some cute Fendi bags... but why do they look very impractical to me O_O.. I mean, they are really cute and unique, but it somehow reminds me of one of those previous Chanel backpacks that felt quite artistic and bold yet very impractical :/. Regardless, I'm very interested to see how long this cute current Fendi's trend leading icon will last O_O. I like Fendi, but I just prefer old Fendi better :(.
After a few hours
My man and I were checking here and there, and we decided to sit and have some coffee as I really needed something sweet just to relieve my pain and keep me awake a bit longer :3
And look what the Starbucks barista did to the cream on my Mocha Frapaccino! >:-( What kind of way of putting cream, hey :(. It was the most ugly cream that I've ever seen on a coffee in my life -_-. I was extra upset as cream is the heart of Mocha Frapaccino at least to me...Anyways, at least it tasted good... but still, what about my cream!! >:-(
If you were wondering what I got from the La Prairie counter, here's what I purchased :).
Little gifts from kind Michelle <3 (She even packed some for my mum too! :O Thank you <3)
And some detailed photos of Bow Gucci Signature zip around wallet
(The bow and the leather is quite sturdy by the way.)
- More posts on La Prairie and Intensive Treatments
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil Sunscreen SPF 50
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen SPF 30
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion (First Essence)
- La Prairie Swiss Cellular White Intensive Illuminating Mask
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)