This was our 2 border collies (Yuna & Yena) second stay with William and Abi on Rover.com while my man and I were on holidays in South Korea for a few weeks. I must say, we were very happy with both stays :). Being their first extended period away from us we were very concerned but the photo/video updates everyday or two showed they were were really enjoying themselves.
Here are some of the details:
- William, Abi and their dog Walter are all very nice.
- Dogs got 30 minutes+ of fetch a day, so they loved it.
- Their huge backyard is like a luxury resort for apartment dogs.
- William trained our dog to feel more at home in her crate.
- The area they live is nice and green with a fairly big off-leash area nearby.
Definitely, we plan on having Yuna and Yena stay with them again <3. Highly recommended!!
- More posts on Pets
- Yena's 1st birthday & Retreat at William's with Yuna