This beauty kit is not supposed to take too much space in your clutch!
This kit will come in handy when you missed the train or bus by accident, and you do not want to take the risk of taking a cab by yourself!
Or your friend is staying over at your friend's place and have nothing to treat herself, then you could lend it to her.
So take these as extras on the top of whatever you carry on your night out :)
1. Fill both sides of your lens case with Enbryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre. You can use this nourising moisturiser as a cleanser and makeup base too! Generally, most of you will
have a long night (ie. stressed skin), so it is better to do gentle cleansing and give your skin some good hydration.
2. This is optional, but highly recommended if you have put on loads of makeup. Fill one side of your second lens case with cleansing balm (or even oil cleanser is fine). Here I have Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, which I have been using for the last three years. It smells very soothing and beautiful, so it works wonderfully after partying. You simply need to massage it into your skin with your finger tips to dissolve all the dirt and makeup, then wash it off thoroughly. The direction says you need to use a cleansing cloth, but I found either way equally effective, so it is up to you! :) If you are on a budget, I also recommend Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm by Clilnique!
3. In the morning after a big night out, you do not want to put on lots of makeup again! Nor you do have your whole makeup kit with you ;). So just fill the other side of the lens case with TonyMoly CC Cream with SPF 30. This CC cream is skin friendly and has good coverage. You can even layer up for more coverage, it also provides SPF. I have written a review on this CC cream, so check out if you are interested.
4. Here I have an Extra Strength Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel by Dr Dennis Gross Skincare. This is quite expensive, but it's is all in one product; toner, treatment and peel! :) It also comes in an Original version (which isn't as strong as the Extra Strength version) and you can also purchase it as a 5 pack-trial version. This also helps to combat breakouts, so why not try it out? :) You can also try Facial Radiance Pads by First Aid Beauty as an alternative! I think it is well worth it especially after heavy drinking! :P LOL.
5. I like to carry smooth eyeliner that I can smudge with Q-tips. It definitely brings more definition to your eyes in the morning after a big night out! You want to look more natural in the morning :). This replaces eye shadow, so it makes my eyes look less puffy. This YSL Waterproof Eye pencil works on my eyelids beautifully!
6. You do not need to use this, but if you want something extra, then take a highlighting concealer with you :). You can instantly brighten up your face by blurring any spots! I know that there are many great highlighting pens out in the market, but I always find that this Clinique Airbrush Concealer works well and is quite easy to use. The Clinique one is way cheaper than others, so I think it is well worth to keep one! :)
7. Q-tips! You can use these for taking off your eye makeup and also smudging out your pencil eyeliner!
8. Bandaids are great for any SOS situations with your feet! Must-have!!
9. Pain killers! In case you get a headache or start to feel a little unless.
10. Emergency spare cash and a hair tie for morning after the night out. You can make a plait if your hair is very messy and greasy :).
11. Any extras according to your style! :) Remember that you can always customise whatever you want to carry for your beauty kit. Have fun!! :Dcomments powered by Disqus