Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Tolerance Toner is a watery spray toner, which you can use with a cotton pad, with your palms or even just directly spraying onto skin.
It has a sweet tropical scent that I find it quite delicious and invigorating. The scent has a therapeutic quality to it as it awakens and soothes your senses without carrying essential oil scent.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Urea, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Flavor (Aroma), Caramel. 130719
Gentle, delicate, and tender to the skin. NB·Ceutical Tolerance Toner is just perfect for sensitive skin, restoring your skin's pH and reinforcing its hydration barrier thanks to essential amino acid L-arginine. With chamomile, elderflower and powerful antioxidant green tea extract as part of the formula, the toner induces a relaxed scategoryense of well-being, while pampering and soothing your skin.
The results: soft, luminous and smooth complexion.
• Preserves the Natural Moisturizing Factor.
• Decongests, softens and hydrates.
• Helps improve skin’s tolerance to external aggressors.
- Chamomile and elderflower extracts for soothing, conditioning and maintaining the skin's pH balance.
- L-arginine, an essential amino acid, for helping to restore the skin's natural pH balance and achieving optimum hydration.
- Green tea extract, rich in antioxidants, for protecting skin and acting as a defense mechanism against free radicals.
- Suitable for vegans/ Allergy tested.
Personally, Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Tolerance Toner isn't just a toner to my skin as it feels more like an energy booster for my skin. Although it's not officially categorised as a boosting lotion, I've noticed that it does seem to increase overall efficacy of a healing/energising skincare regime. When I'm on my cycle, I would sometimes use the toner by itself, and if my skin is on the dry side, then I would mix few drops of Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil into a half pump of the toner in my palm, then gently press into my skin.
Where to buy
- Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex
- Luxury Skincare Guide - Part 2 (Chanel vs Estée Lauder vs Dior vs Chantecaille)
- 7 Luxury Beauty Tools that Boost Efficacy of Your Skincare & Make-up (My Beauty Secrets/ Gift Ideas)
- La Mer Genaissance de La Mer The Infused Lotion
- Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Brightening The Imperial Radiance Mask (Sheet mask)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion