I really love the packaging of Chanel La Crème Main. It's very easy to carry around as it comes in a lightweight oval shaped tube packaging. The grip in hand feels great too. It's very easy to squeeze out of the tube and the tube doesn't crease, so it doesn't look old and bad at all even after having it long.
A moisturizing, brightening and protective hand cream with an innovative design. Formulated to absorb quickly into skin without leaving a sticky residue, the cream leaves skin 40%* more protected and 45% more hydrated**; nail strength is significantly improved by 70%**.
Regenerating and brightening Iris Pallida protects the skin barrier and helps to diminish the appearance of dark spots. Hydrating and softening May Rose Wax leaves a moisturizing, protective veil on skin for lasting benefits.
*Instrumental evaluation of 22 women, eight hours after application.
** Self evaluation by 33 women after two months of use.
The hand cream has a floral scent, but not as strong or overpowering as their previous hand cream that I didn't like. It smells a lot more like their skincare products now.
The renewaled version is a lot more creamy and moisturising than the old one. It instantly softens and smoothes skin, which also gives a beautiful velvety finish to hands. It feels neither sticky nor matte once fully absorbed, so it's also safe to type and do other work.
I've also noticed that the hand cream has a lot more hydrating longevity than their old version. Having said that, it still isn't best for sensitive hands including eczema as it stings and gives itch badly. If you want more rejuvenating treatment before going to bed, I suggest you to add a couple of drops of argan oil to Chanel La Crème Main and wear cotton gloves :).
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Serum)
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Essence Mist (Hydration Protection Radiance Energizing Mist)
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Creme & Micro Serum
- Luxury Suncare (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- World's Most Expensive Skincare/ My 10+Years with Best Luxury Beauty (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Sisley VS Chanel VS Guerlain)