The face oil season is here again! >_<
I’ve been using John Masters Organics Pomegranate Facial Nourishing Oil for the last few months, and I must say you should try it if you suffer from dryness.
You can use it for your hands, feet, body and face!
Unlike most of the facial oils on the market, John Masters Organics Pomegranate Facial Nourishing Oil comes in a very generous amount, which is 59ml at a quite reasonable price point considering it’s USDA organic too.
I’ve been a massive fan of John Masters Organics Skin care for about 3 years now; ever since I moved to the states. To be honest, being organic and natural doesn’t really matter much to me when it comes to cosmetics, because we all know that being organic doesn’t always mean the best. I like the ones that bring the results. However, honest ingredients are always an added bonus! :D And I feel that John Masters Organics Skin care range does meet all the criteria including their packaging.
First of all, the pipette works very well and is very controllable, which is one of the main reasons why I love John Masters Organics Skin care. Some might say "Uh, it’s just a pipette", but as a skin care addict, I’ve had quite a lot of frustrating experiences with poorly functioning of pipettes and pumps.
That being said, although the instruction suggests to use it alone or mix with moisturisers, I’ve found it very layerable since you can control the amount that you want. That’s right, this is all possible thanks to the excellent pipette and its light texture >_< LOL. I explained how to layer in my previous post, so you can go and have a look.
It’s quite liquidy, so the best texture that you could mix with is something like emulsion or light cream types. I’ve tried mixing it with thick and balmy cream types, but it wasn’t as good. The oil absorbed into skin much faster than before even fully mixing XD.
I also tried with their Calendula Hydrating & Toning Mask and Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask, and let me tell you, it was gorgeous! Woo, my dehydrated sensitive skin just loved it, it was silky smooth XD So ever since then, I’ve been mixing a few drops into my masks whenever I use <3
Actually this winter, I’ve been testing my skin if I can get away without Crème de La Mer, so I’ve been trying John Masters Organics Pomegranate Facial Nourishing Oil in dry, windy or cold weather condition with Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Oil Balm. And it’s been working well :).
I also highly recommend you use this lovely oil on your hands and feet! Even on dry patches too. I put about 5 drops on the back of my hands and gave it a bit of a massage. I do the same for my feet. I use about 10 drops though. Anyways, it makes my hands and feet so smooth and silky. Somehow it also makes them look quite plumped too! XD It absorbs very fast and works great under your regular hand and foot creams. I’m not sure about your hands and feet, but mine get very dry and dehydrated over winter, so if yours are like mine, then you really should try! It works <3.
Here are some other products that might be worth checking in comparison to John Masters Organics skincare:
- Olie Biologique Organic Argan Oil & 23K Gold Argan Oil
- Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Dry / Senstive / Eczema Skin)
- May Lindstrom The Youth Dew Hydrating Facial Serum & The Blue Cocoon Beauty Balm Concentrate
- 37 EXTREME ACTIVES High Performance Anti-Aging Cream & EXTRA RICH Cream / Neck And Décolletage Treatment / Anti-Aging Cleansing Treatment
- Kat Burki Balancing Elixir & Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream
- Sisley Face Masks
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- More posts on Anti-Aging, Intensive Treatments, Natural / Orgainic Skin care and Detox
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- Thesis Beauty DIY Raw Cacao Mask Chocolatier's Gift
- Kat Burki Ocean Mineral Gel Cleanser
- Kerstin Florian Face Serum SPF 25
- GLAMGLOW Mud Masks
- Bioeffect 30 Day Treatment & EGF Serum
- Part 1: How to Choose a Right (Gel / Cotton) Sheet Mask
- Part 2: How I Use ( Gel / Cotton ) Sheet Masks