Cellcosmet Active Tonic has a refreshing floral scent, and doesn't have much density to the texture. It's very lightweight, so I use a cotton pad rather than pouring onto palms of my hands directly.
Despite it's lightweight texture, the toner gives a beautiful subtle glow and hydration upon application. And I've found that it also seems to help with the overall efficacy of any anti-aging products that I follow with.
- All skin types*/ All ages
- Electrolytic toner With a gentle micro-exfoliant electrolytic complex
- Tones and rebalances skin functions
- Perfects skin cleansing and make-up removal
- Refreshes and enhances skin complexion
- Acting as a real biological mini-peeling, it maximises skin's receptivity to Cellcosmet active complexes
- Dermatologically tested
*All skin types, except very reactive skin or skin suffering from dermatosis (psoriasis, eczema)
*The electrolytic action of Cellcosmet Tonic Lotion can cause a slight stinging when applied to skin. This sensation disappears rapidly. Sensitive or reactive skin may experience this sensation more intensely. This should under no circumstances be unpleasant. It is therefore recommended to apply it to a small zone of the face before a global application.
- Floral Rose water: toning, revitalising, softening, astringent
- Camomile extract: soothing, softening
- Ion Phosphate based electrolytic complex: gentle micro-exfoliant
Where to buy
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
- Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask
- La Prairie Platinum Rare Cellular Life-Lotion
- La Mer Genaissance de La Mer The Infused Lotion
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion
- Sisley Sisleÿa Essential Skin Care Lotion