Ever since my man and I moved over to WA in the States, I have gotten a little paranoid about unpredictable showers and long days and months of raining here. I personally love rain as I found it calming and soothing, but it's nonetheless the worst enemy to any of my expensive styling items including bags and clothing. I like to carry backpacks especially over Spring and Summer, but I have always struggled to find a proper poncho that can cover the whole of my backpack and also allow mobility.
Guess what, I've finally found the lightweight hooded poncho that can meet my demands! :D It also has dog prints all over, so it will be indeed perfect for dog parks too as I found umbrellas being a bit useless when you try to play with your dogs.
A waterproof hooded poncho offering packable portability is just the thing to have on hand for sudden showers. A pretty print helps to chase those grey skies away.
- 38" length
- Slips on over head
- Drawstring hood
- Bracelet sleeves
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, line dry
I'm 170cm tall (size XS to S), and the poncho covers almost 2/3 of my body, which works great as I also like to wear tall rain boots, meaning most of my clothing won't get wet much at all. I wouldn't say that Joules rain poncho gives the most flattering frame to your body, but it does its job as an emergency lightweight hooded protector for all year round.
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Worldwide shipping)
comments powered by Disqus
- Joules Dog Print Hooded Raincoat (Matching coat with your child/ Animal lovers)
- Tissot Carson Leather Strap Watch (Rose Gold/ 28mm/ Gift Idea)
- 7 Luxury Beauty Tools that Boost Efficacy of Your Skincare & Make-up (My Beauty Secrets/ Gift Ideas)
- Zen Dogs for Animal/Dog Lovers & Children (Gift Idea/Book Recommendation)
- Luxury Skincare Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley VS Guerlain)