I purchased a book called Zen Dogs from Amazon as one of the Christmas gifts for my man :).
He doesn't go awwww over every single cute animal, but he does love serious or funny looking ones :P. And he adores dogs very much that he even read a dog encyclopedia when he was little, so I thought why not get this for him! It will bring back happy memories from his childhood too :D.
As the title suggests, yes, it's all about dogs in zen mode :P. Trust me, they all seem very relaxed and I can even see happiness through that relaxation on each photo. I don't know how the author Alexandra Cearns perfectly captured the inner self of different dogs without making them nervous, but the quality of the photos are ingenius! The best part is that the book brings me a huge smile even after a long tiring day.
Some of my favourite moments in Zen Dogs
Every page has different face of different dogs with their eyes closed all under the coherent theme Zen. And every few pages, there's a one line quote that helps us look back into ourselves and gives a moment of embracing our life. I personally think that Zen Dogs will make a great gift for even little children who love dogs.
And here are some interpretations by our border collies Yuna and Yena :P.
- More posts on Pets
- Affordable Cool Border Collie T-Shirts for Dog Lovers (Gift Ideas / Men & Women)
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- Keeping Your Dog's Teeth Clean and Healthy
- Marymoor Off-Leash Dog Park & Bath / Dog Wash (ft. Border Collies Yuna & Yena)
- Plato Natural Salmon & Organic Chicken Strips
- Roasted Natural Pig Ears by Hill Country Pets
- Simplehuman 8" Lighted Sensor Magnifying Makeup Mirror