I'm pretty sure quite many of you might have thought that La Prairie tests on animals as it is a big global company. And here is what I've found on the matter :).
Does your company test their products on animals?
La Prairie does not conduct tests for cosmetic products on animals. We are convinced that the development of cosmetic products must avoid the utilization of test animals. This policy not only meets the wishes of many consumers, but also reflects the progress of scientific research and the corresponding legal requirements.
What kind of product safety testing do you do?
Our professional and conscientious safety assessments are based on the relevant criteria laid down in the legislation and by recognized expert bodies. We test each individual substance and combinations of different substances using special test methods to ensure that they pose no threat to health and are compatible with the skin.
- More posts on La Prairie, Suncare, Anti-Aging and Intensive Treatments
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil Sunscreen SPF 50
- La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night Review
- La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster (Anti-Aging Collection)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre & Skin Caviar Liquid Lift
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)