I'm pretty sure quite many of you might have thought that La Prairie tests on animals as it is a big global company. And here is what I've found on the matter :).
Does your company test their products on animals?
La Prairie does not conduct tests for cosmetic products on animals. We are convinced that the development of cosmetic products must avoid the utilization of test animals. This policy not only meets the wishes of many consumers, but also reflects the progress of scientific research and the corresponding legal requirements.
What kind of product safety testing do you do?
Our professional and conscientious safety assessments are based on the relevant criteria laid down in the legislation and by recognized expert bodies. We test each individual substance and combinations of different substances using special test methods to ensure that they pose no threat to health and are compatible with the skin.
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
comments powered by Disqus
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Anti-Aging Skincare - Anti-wrinkle/ Plumping (Part 1)
- La Prairie Day Creams & Emulsions with SPF (Anti-Aging/ Radiance/ Swiss Ice Crystal)
- La Prairie Foam Cleanser/ Purifying Cream Cleanser/ Cellular Cleansing Water/ Cellular Eye Make-up Remover
- La Prairie Cellular Platinum Rare (Serum/ Night Elixir/ Eye Essence/ Eye Cream/ Face Cream)