I have been very picky with hand creams ever since I started using Cellular Hand Cream XD. I'm not quite sure if that's good for my bank account, but I've tried different high-end hand creams and I just can't help but come back to Cellular Hand Cream. And it's even harder to quit using it when people around me have been complementing me on how soft my hands are :3. Although I don't even exfoliate my hands nor get hand treatments done at the nail salon, my hands look and feel pretty good.
Cellular Hand Cream has an emulsion-like creamy texture. It's also as hydrating as Sisley Confort Extrême Mains Hand Cream and Cellcosmet Hand Cream. Pretty close!
But how it goes on skin is very close to Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream.
Cellular Hand Cream absorbs into skin fast like La Mer The Hand Treatment and Omorovicza Nourishing Hand Treatment. It softens hands and arms very well and leaves a barely-there silky veil on top. It not only makes my hands and arms instantly velvety soft, but there is also a plumping effect to a certain extent.
There's no massive oily feeling that some other hand creams have, so you don't need to worry about leaving marks on your goods whenever you touch something after putting Cellular Hand Cream on :P.
The only downside though, like some other La Prairie products, the silver font on the packaging rubs off as you go through the tube -_-. I seriously don't understand why they don't work on this as I'm very certain that they make heaps of money since the price increases almost every year -_-. It has always been like this, even 8 years ago >:-(. Oh well, I have no power but to stick to what I love, have I? :(
- Moisture complex includes intensive hydrators and “locking” agents to help bind moisture to the skin and prevent moisture loss
- Shea butter helps seal in hydration
- Natural moisturizing factors from a marine-derived complex including chlorella vulgaris and seawater, help maintain skin’s youthful look and feeling
- Marine-derived alpha hydroxy acids, including an algae extract ferment, exfoliate gently
- Anti-oxidants including vitamins C and E, green tea extract, and grape seed extract provide powerful protection from environmental damage
- Green algae helps protect and reinforce skin’s elasticity
- Vitamin C, and extracts of grape, mulberry, licorice, and scutellaria help guard against discoloration and age spots