Do you study Korean or are interested in doing so? My man and I made an Android app called Korean Vocab Widget to help out, he did the programming and I came up with the words. It lets you put a widget on the home screen or lock screen that shows Korean with the translation so that you get a little Korean study in whenever you look at your phone!
Starting with just over 100 words, it now contains over 350 of the most frequently used Korean words with their English translations! They rotate at a customisable time period or when touched.
It has a bunch of other features too, here's the full list:
- Two unique word lists; Basic Korean Words and Travel Essentials
- Tap the widget to see another word
- The widget can be used on the lock screen new in Android 4.2 (Jellybean)
- Fully resizeable
- Font sizes for each word can be customised to best fit your device/widget proportions
- Setting to change word change frequency from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Hide or show the translation
- Hide or show the background
- Change the colour of the text
Not only is it great for those studying Korean but also for people planning on travelling to Korea. It's free and ad-free up on the Google Play Store now so go check it out!
- Korean Tax-Free Skin Care Shopping in Gangnam / Shinnonhyeon Station
- Getting Around Seoul & Ramada Hotel Review
- KOREAN AIR > Prestige Business Class ( SYD <-> ICN ) & DAVI Skin Care
- Some Korean New Year Dishes
- KoY Attune O'ASSIS Essence Toner & Attune O'ASSIS Cream (Korean Beauty Tips / Korean Celebrity Skin Care/Ko Hyun-Jung)
- Laneige / Amore Pacific CC Cushion & Amore Pacific The Resort Collection - Sun Protection Cushion / Stick / Mist