Somehow I messed up with my blog posting schedule, and finally here I am with this XD.
( Trust me, I've been meaning to post this a while ago >_<.)
I enjoy flying with Korean Air, due to their excellent services including snacks (unless of course the peanuts are served incorrectly :P)! Haha you may have noticed how much I love food! ;)
Anyway, this is basically what you get in Prestige Business class in Korean Air from Sydney, Australia to Incheon/Seoul, Korea, vice versa.
As you can see, they offer DAVI Skincare products, using wine extracts from California.
It's pretty decent, considering there are a lot of big airlines offering either so little or low-medium priced products.
The face cream (Le Grand Cru Cream) though, you will need to apply as you would with La Mer cream; warming up in between your fingers and smooth it on. Moisturising power? One application won't be enough. Although Korean Air offers their most expensive face cream, it wasn't enough for my skin, so I just ended up using my skin care products. So you will probably need to carry your own face cream just in case.
As for eye gel and the lip balm, I really like them. They are very basic function-wise, however eye gel is light like a serum, so you can apply it underneath your regular eye cream, and it worked well. The lip balm is great too, it's not greasy and hydrates my sensitive lips well without irritating them.
I'd say this is one of the best lip balms in stick form along with my all time favourite lip balm by Chantecaille.
- Learn Korean on Android!
- Korean Tax-Free Skin Care Shopping in Gangnam / Shinnonhyeon Station
- Getting Around Seoul & Ramada Hotel Review
- KoY Attune O'ASSIS Essence Toner & Attune O'ASSIS Cream (Korean Beauty Tips / Korean Celebrity Skin Care/Ko Hyun-Jung)
- Laneige / Amore Pacific CC Cushion & Amore Pacific The Resort Collection - Sun Protection Cushion / Stick / Mist
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)