Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex has been one of my go-to firming serums not only during my stressful days but also during my monthly. My mother also incorporated Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex during her initial stage of menopause, and it did seem to help well as her skin has been aging smoothly without experiencing any dramatic sagginess so far.
Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex isn't free of fragrance, and has an artificial floral scent. You may find it a bit overpowering in the beginning if you are more used to natural rose scents or rather soothing scents. However, the scent doesn't linger long, so I wouldn't worry about it much unless your skin is simply sensitive to any fragrances. I haven't got any breakouts or scent related irritations, which explains why I've been able to use Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex for many years.
Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex is in a gel serum, which doesn't leave any sticky residue to skin.
The serum isn't runny, so you might end up using more than you are supposed to if you don't apply the serum quick enough. It's not the type of serum that you want to do a quick facial massage with.
I use 2 full pumps to cover my entire face and neck, and I use an upwards motion to apply with my finger tips. I've noticed that this method gives a better result in terms of lifting and firming.
- Proteoglycan-Derma Complex increases collagen synthesis and hyaluronic acid levels. As a result, it strengthens skin, improves internal hydration, increases density and minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Aminoessence Cocktail, a nutrient-rich concentrate of amino acids essential to skin (including natural free form collagen and elastin amino acids), restore hydration, firmness and elasticity.
- Isoflavones (phytoestrogens) extracted from the Iris florentina flower have excellent anti-aging properties for alleviating the changes caused by hormonal deficiencies.
- Encapsulated antioxidant vitamin C gradually releases throughout the day and prevents the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Gluten/Nut/Oil/Paraben Free
• Visibly firms and lifts.
• Restructures facial contours.
• Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines.
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Alcohol Denat., Soluble Proteoglycan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 170614
I've always found that it can be a little tricky to use anti-aging products especially during my cycle as my skin becomes simply unpredictable. Unsurprisingly, even those products that were fine to be used during my normal skin days don't tend to work the same when I'm on my monthly. I would usually take a break from any products and just use only one or even none at times, but we all know that there are occasions that we need to look good, and that's when Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex shines through😎.
The serum somehow helps healing spots and keeps my skin texture at its optimum level along with firming and lifting benefits. This is an overtime outcome that the serum will bring, but if you need some noticeable improvement overnight, then I suggest you to pair Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex with Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment as they work well together based on my experience.
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment (Alternative to Retin-A/ Tretinoin cream)
I use those two together only at night, and when I do so, I would use Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex all over my face like I would usually do. Then, I would squeeze a pearl size of Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment out of the tube, then dab on the bumpy areas that need to be improved fast like pimples and scars. I let it absorbed fully for about 2 minutes before applying any moisturiser on top. They are my must-have's for my stressful times, and they've been working well in synergy.
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- SkinStore (Free shipping, discounts & samples)
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate (vs La Mer The Regenerating Serum)
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Serum)
- Natura Bissé The Cure Cream (Detox)
- Chanel Le Lift V-Flash Serum