Rain, rain, rain! It's quite cold and grey again here in WA T_T.
It has been about a week since my man and I got back from our recent trip to Korea. Yep! No more authentic spicy food for us for a while :'(. Clearly our tummies were happy but sadly our skin wasn't doing that great from our busy schedule :P. I remember the times when we both got too tired that we just collapsed at night without even washing our face! Naughty us, indeed.
I was with lovely Jay as usual and my man got his facial done with Anya (hope this is how she spells her name XD) in a separate room. The very first thing that I spotted was the gown! Yes, the gown's back XD. I hope they didn't put it back as I complained last time as they didn't have one in the room O_O. Regardless, it was good to see the gown. LOL.
After a heavenly facial with Jay, I was given a bottle of water and a towel, which was very nice as usual.
By the way, do you see that glow? XD Trust me, there's a reason why La Prairie facials are very addictive <3.
After getting dressed, I went downstairs and spotted my man already chatting with Kim and Michelle. LOL. Lady's man! Joke:P.
While I was getting my make-up done, my lucky man got an extra shoulder and hand massage with Jay :3. Jealous! I wanted those T_T. Once my make-up was done, I was given an extra water with Lemon! How sweet! She's always very kind and pleasant <3 ( FYI, my nails were done by Yoko at Y's Nail).
With Skin Caviar Foundation On
- Shortly after
- About an hour later
- A few hours later
She also packed me some freebies with their new Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold that I decided to purchase after trying out a sample that I got from her last time.
She indeed knows what I like very well! Love you, Michelle <3
- More posts on La Prairie, Intensive Treatments and Anti-Aging
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil Sunscreen SPF 50
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- Part 1: How to Choose a Right (Gel / Cotton) Sheet Mask
- Part 2: How I Use ( Gel / Cotton ) Sheet Masks
- How to Use Face Oils