Summer always brings extra vitality at least to me, and I've been enjoying experimenting with different colours on my hair. This time, I got mine done to green by Yuko at Bellevue. Voilà, I'm a treant! Haha XD.
Wearing Moschino & Hermès scarf
I've been getting lots of complements on the street, so I guess the hair colour change turned out to be good :).
Anyway, I thought I should do a post about gel nail art ideas for this summer as there are more occasions to go out than in the rest of the seasons. Whether you go to a concert, go on holidays or go to a party, here are some of the fun nail art ideas that will not only make you feel more festive but also look more stylish :). By the way, my nails are done by Yoko (aka Y's Nail), so if you live in WA, you should definitely check there as she's very sweet and talented :3. Carpe Diem! ♥
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley VS Guerlain)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturisers (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- La Mer Treatment Masks (The Lifting and Firming/ The Brilliance Brightening/ The Hydrating Facial/ The Intensive Revitalizing Mask)
- Dior CC Cushions (Capture Totale Dream Skin VS Forever Perfect VS Diorsnow Bloom Perfect)