I personally think that Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk is quite underrated, which is a shame as it is one of my favourite cleansers that I have been using for years now. As La Prairie discontinued their cleansing emulsion, Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk has totally taken over its place, and I've been using it a lot more during seasonal transition as my skin can get easily sensitised.
Scent & Consistency
The scent is very soothing and calming, nothing overwhelming. It's not overly floral or of essential oils, so it's great for even those who are pregnant and those with scent sensitivity like me.
Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk has a lightweight emulsion consistency, and it doesn't irritate the eye area. I usually go over everywhere my face, neck and decollete, and just use a warm soft baby wash cloth to take it off.
If I had heavy make-up or used a zinc oxide based sun care product, I would use Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water first, then rinse skin with warm water before using Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk.
I also like to give a quick face massage while cleansing as I personally found that Chantecaille Cleansing Milk feels nourishing without leaving skin feeling greasy. Skin glows and feels comforted upon finishing cleansing.
Gentle Flower Infused Cleansing Milk is an effective cleanser infused with moisturizing botanicals. Comfortably removes all traces of eye and face makeup leaving the skin perfectly clean, refreshed, and hydrated.
- Contains 92% Naturals Including a Base of Rosewater
- Saccharide Isomerate acts like a water magnet helping minimize dryness*
- Mallow/Blue Cornflower have moisturizing properties to sooth and calm skin
- Vitamin B5 possesses moisturizing and soothing properties
- Sweet Almond Oil has moisturizing, softening and nourishing properties
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes are emollient and softening to skin
- Pre-Biotic complex helps create a healthier-looking complexion*
- Free of animal components, phthalates, sulphate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
*Tests performed on ingredient
Prepare two cotton pads by dampening them with Pure Rosewater and then apply two to three pumps of Flower Infused Cleansing Milk onto each pad.
Using one pad in each hand, begin cleansing face and removing makeup, starting at the center of the face and working toward the outer corners, finishing at the jaw area. Discard cotton pads. Repeat until the face is clean.
Remove lipstick in the same manner. Secure the mouth by holding the lips and wipe across the lip with a pad moistened with Pure Rosewater and Cleansing Milk.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-3, Saccharide Isomerate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Acacia Dealbata Flower Wax, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Narcissus Poeticus Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Peg-8, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate,Ascorbicacid [Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugeniol, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol]
Naturals Indicated By Boldface
Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk is great for year round usage. It's also the cleanser that I carry mostly while flying, and also the one that I like to use on the days and nights when I don't really feel like going to the bathroom sink. In this case, I would just take out some on a cotton pad, then wipe off across my face and neck gently. I would repeat the process again. Then, I would take out any mist or even just any drinking water, and spray it all over my face and neck, then wipe it off with two cotton pads (using both hands) at the same time. If I have access to a muslin cloth, then I would use that instead.
This works brilliant even after having a long night as it kind of resets your mind without waking you up out of the blue. It's like waking up from classical music, which feels very nice as my mum used to wake me up in that way, I quite miss it frankly. Anyway, if you consider your cleansing routine as a part of a therapeutic process, I recommend Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk. It's very gentle and calming, which is great for sensitive skin💕.
Where to buy
- La Prairie Foam Cleanser/ Purifying Cream Cleanser/ Cellular Cleansing Water/ Cellular Eye Make-up Remover
- Chantecaille Detox Clay Mask with Rosemary and Honey
- Cellcosmet Exfoliant Dual Action (Smooth Exfoliant Cream)
- Sisley Gentle Facial Buffing Cream
- Estée Lauder Nutritious Micro-Algae Pore Purifying Cleansing Jelly (Gel foaming cleanser/ Oily Combination skin)