Argan Oil was the very first product that I tried from Kahina Giving Beauty skincare range thanks to my man, and it's also the product that led the company to a huge popularity and success. It's the iconic product, and it has been the one that showed 'not all argan oils are the same'. The quality in production is what makes them stand out in the huge argan oil market, and it actually shows once you start using it.
Scent & Consistency
There's only a natural scent without any added scents unlike some of the popular affordable argan oils on the market. It feels a lot less sticky too.
Argan oil is naturally lightweight and fast absorbing, but Kahina Giving Beauty's feels particularly light. I've been using Olie Biologique Organic Argan Oil (full review) for a long time, but I find Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil to be slightly more light and penetrates into skin a bit faster.
I'm not sure, but it almost feels like the Kahina Giving Beauty one has smaller molecules. Nevertheless, it's very pleasant to use.
At Kahina, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality, certified organic and fair trade argan oil, delivered fresh in small batches directly from the source.
Extremely rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, argan oil has been shown to:
- Minimize fine lines
- Restore elasticity
- Improve skin tone
- Soothe irritation
- Neutralize free radicals that cause signs of aging
- Protect the skin from harmful environmental agents.
Light and non-greasy, argan oil absorbs easily, instantly giving skin a radiant glow.
I tried their Argan Oil out of curiosity to find out why it's more expensive than other argan oils on the market at first, but now I'm very spoiled as I'm even more picky with textures because of Kahina Giving Beauty :P. My man and I have been using it on our hair, face, neck, decolletage and even body for my man's case. As I mentioned previously, it's very light that it doesn't weigh down my man's very thin lifeless hair. In fact, our hair designer complemented how healthy his hair feels during our recent visit to the salon, which made my man listen to me more :P. Yes, I've been advising him on his grooming regime a lot more lately as Spring is coming :).
He has very fragile skin and has been also putting it on all over his body and face right after shower while his skin's still a bit wet before putting on his Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream in Summer and Physiogel Cream over the rest of the seasons.
This method works very well on those suffering from constant dryness and dehydration as it extends the hydration longevity. Having said that, using Argan Oil only by itself doesn't seem to work very well for my dehydrated normal to dry skin in colder seasons as it isn't nourishing enough. It will work fine for oilier skin and warmer seasons, but I have been using it with a moisturiser in Winter. It gives a smooth canvas for make-up application and I never had any problem with layering a sunscreen on top during the day, which also makes a great daytime oil. The oil will work great on any skin type, but I would suggest to massage in a few drops on still damp face and neck for oily skin just to be safe. Or alternatively, you could add 5-12 drops of the oil into your toner or mist and put it on, which can be more suitable for those with oily skin.
Where to buy
- The Detox Market (Free samples & gift with purchase)
comments powered by Disqus
- May Lindstrom The Good Stuff (Shimmering body & hair oil)
- Kahina Giving Beauty Antioxidant Mask (Gentle detoxifying mask)
- Kahina Giving Beauty Serum
- Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Dry / Senstive / Eczema Skin)
- IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning (First Essence Lotion)
- La Mer Moisturisers / Crème de la Mer
- Sisley Ecological Compound (Emulsion Ecologique / Tips)
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley VS Guerlain)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)