I decided to write a review on Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum as I think it deserves a bigger spotlight based on my experience. If you are completely lost in the luxury face serums space and don't know what to get due to different skin conditions, yet you still want to try out something uber expensive, I can tell you that Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum is the safest bet amongst all. And if you are someone who has been using growth factor and hyaluronic acid serums, you may find that Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum is the right path for you as they include all of those along with different peptides.
Scent & Consistency
Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum smells floral and feminine like their Essential Shock Intense Complex Serum, but the scent is more delicate. It has a non-runny consistency, which doesn't feel thick or heavy to skin.
It doesn't feel oily and it absorbs into skin very easily without any alcohol feel. It simply glides onto skin and leaves a beautiful dewy luminous glow.
Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum also has tiny illuminating particles that instantly brings warmth to skin and makes skin look more flattering. Yes, you will achieve that I just got out of expensive spa look just like how you get with La Prairie Cellular Serum Platinum Rare.
Water (Aqua), C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Betaine, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Xylitol, Acetyl Glutamine, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic acid Ferment Extract, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, s-Mu-conotoxin CnIIIC Acetate, sh-Polypeptide-59, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Copper Heptapeptide-14 Pantothenate, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octadecyl Di-t-Butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Decylene Glycol, Silica, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Octoxynol-9, Dextran, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 171219
The Inhibit Collection was born out of a need to look immaculate, to show off that first impression with power, assertion, beauty. We consider the Inhibit High Density Serum a masterpiece; truly reflective of our deep commitment to introduce facial correcting formulas without invasive procedures. Developed with our patented Skinform Molecular Technology®, formulated with a high concentration of anti-aging ingredients, such as Octamioxyl®, this serum noticeably inhibits facial contractions, while filling and smoothing wrinkles.
The results: spectacularly corrected expression lines, a powerful lifting effect that redefines your facial contours, a radiant youthful appearance.
• Smooths and minimizes wrinkles and expression lines, preventing their appearance.
• Provides re-densifying action, resulting in fuller and suppler skin.
• Fights sagginess and loss of elasticity: skin is firmer and lifted.
- INHIBITS: Extraordinary combined actions of Octamioxyl® and conotoxin for inhibiting and relaxing the facial contractions that cause the appearance of expression lines.
- FILLS AND HYDRATES: Dermafill Complex III, that includes triple hyaluronic acid, Aquaxyl, panthenol, cholesterol, amaranth oil, mango and shea butters, and niacinamide, for superhydrating and restructuring.
- LIFTS: Copper and collagen peptides for providing a long-lasting tightening effect that fights sagging and loss of firmness.
- REFORMS: Advanced biotechnological ingredients: PDGF (platelet-derived growth factor) and BioMimetic Placenta®, containing 6 growth factors in addition to amino acids and nutrients for skin rejuvenation.
- Allergy tested.
Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum does deliver its promises; it plumps, and skin looks even more toned and well-rested upon wake-up. Skin feels soft and smooth even after a single night, and it gradually helps skin to reveal its natural glow after each day. And you will see similar results with La Prairie Cellular Serum Platinum Rare too.
If you are someone who enjoys using intensive treatment for skin, Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum will work well as I noticed in my skin that it felt more resilient and less sensitive during those periods when I need to spend a lot of time in my garden throughout the day ie. extensive sun exposure. I would say that Natura Bissé Inhibit High Definition Serum is a good elixir for skin overall.
Where to buy
- Lookfantastic (Worldwide shipping & discounts)
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
- SkinStore (Worldwide shipping & discounts)
- Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex (ft. Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment/ Hormonal aging)
- La Prairie Cellular Platinum Rare (Serum/ Night Elixir/ Eye Essence/ Eye Cream/ Face Cream)
- Sisley Sisleÿa l’Intégral Anti-Age Anti-Wrinkle Concentrated Serum
- Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Longevity Concentrate
- La Mer Genaissance de La Mer The Serum Essence