It was the last free 10 points event for Nordstrom in Bellevue Square, so my man and I went there in the morning, which is very rare as we don't normally like to go out on Sundays :P. On top of that, the La Prairie Platinum Rare GWP event was also scheduled for today, so we had to go and see Michelle regardless :P.
I had only 5 hour sleep, so there was no way that I could step outside in my bare face, so I treated my skin with La Prairie Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold (full review) and finished off with La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream SPF 30 (full review) in shade Nude. Haha yes, I didn't even bother doing any other colour make-up as I was just very tired :P. But hey, at least my skin was glowing :P.
I was quite surprised how many people were in the store especially in the shoe salon and cosmetic department. Everyone seems very busy, but luckily I didn't need to wait for Michelle for long :). As I talked about the La Priaire Platinum Rare GWP event earlier in my previous post, you basically get Platinum Rare gift and a key charm with a $1000+ (excl.tax) purchase.
If you've been using La Prairie, you all know that it's almost impossible to just make it for $1000 as it's very easy to spend beyond $1000. So I ended up spending over $1200, which was expected as it somehow happens all the time with me -_-. Today, I stock up Cellular Serum Platinum Rare and a value kit which includes Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Perfection À Porter, Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil Sunscreen SPF 50 (full review) and a travel size Cellular Hand Cream (full review). The value kit was a real deal since I use all of them :D. Apparently, the kit arrived to the counter not long ago.
Anyway, the big spending was still well worth it thanks to Michelle's excellent customer service. She also included extra Platinum Rare deluxe samples along with the Skin Caviar gift which you normally get over $400 purchase.
Although there wasn't any facial scheduled for today, Michelle organised one for me for the coming Friday. Oh, I also asked her if there will be a double deluxe samples + travel kit event (full review) for $1500 above like this year. And she told me that it's planned for May 2017 :). Although I visit the counter every month, I asked her to book me in as it normally has limited number of spots. So if you are thinking of getting a few La Prairie products, then it might be the best time for you to buy as you can choose the samples that you want :). I'm not sure about other department stores as I get my La Prairie, Sisley goodies from Michelle at Nordstrom, but all stores should have that event next year as it's organised by the La Prairie Headquarters in New York. Anyways, if you are interested, then I highly recommend you to check with your nearby counter. Keep calm and enjoy holiday shopping! :3
Where to Buy
- More posts on La Prairie, Suncare and Intensive Treatments
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen SPF 30
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Moisturisers (Luxe Cream / Luxe Cream Sheer / Firming Complex)
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion (First Essence)
- La Prairie Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster (Anti-Aging Collection)
- Simplehuman 8" Lighted Sensor Magnifying Makeup Mirror
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)