I initially tried out Cellcosmet Preventive Night Revitalising Cellular Cream without many expectations in the beginning as I guessed that the cream would be mainly just about hydration. However, it turns out that I was wrong and the cream actually offers much more than that.
Scent & Consistency
Cellcosmet Preventive Night Revitalising Cellular Cream contains phenoxyethnol and other scent related ingredients that are not ideal for sensitive skin. I don't mind its powdery floral scent as it doesn't stick around for long, and it never once irritated my skin, so my skin has been fine with Cellcosmet creams without any sensitivity.
Cellcosmet Preventive Night Revitalising Cellular Cream has a melt-in creamy texture, which glides onto skin smoothly.
It instantly nourishes and comforts skin, leaving oil-infused, just got-out-of-spa glow. The cream is moisturizing enough to give a minute or two quick facial massage.
- All skin types/ From age 25 to 35
- With stabilised cellular extracts (10%)
- Revitalises and optimises the quality of cellular renewal
- Nourishes the skin which is more receptive at night
- Rebalances natural skin functions
- Reinforces the skin’s natural defences
- Helps prevent the visible signs of premature skin ageing
- Maintains the skin's natural moisture* level
- Provides a radiant complexion typical of healthy skin
- Dermatologically tested
*Upper layers of the epidermis
- Nourished and supple skin
- Soft and satin-like skin
- Wrinkles smoothed out
- Radiant complexion
- Stabilised cellular extracts (10%): revitalising, rebalancing
- Hydrolysed glycosaminoglycans: maintain the skin's firmness and elasticity, high-repair action
- Vitamins E and C: antioxidant, anti-free radicals
Cellcosmet Preventive Night Revitalising Cellular Cream works perfect during seasonal transitions as it balances skin's moisture level very well. Skin visibly looked plumped and well-rested upon wake-up. The cream seems to also restore youthful glow back as my skin texture seemed to have been improved.
It also heals skin very well like La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream as my pimple marks look less visible, and the effect seems to double when it's paired with other anti-aging serums. Cellcosmet Preventive Night Revitalising Cellular Cream is certainly as creamy as La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream, but I would say that the Cellcosmet one gives a better oil-infused glow to skin. In that regard, I would say that Cellcosmet Preventive Night Revitalising Cellular Cream has a bit more density and weight than the La Mer one, but not overly major.
Where to buy
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
- Cellcosmet CellLift Cream (VS Crème de La Mer/ Hormonal Aging/ Menopause)
- Cellcosmet Ultra Vital Light (VS La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion)
- Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex (ft. Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment/ Hormonal aging)
- Sisley Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Extra-Rich VS Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age cream (Tips/ hormonal aging/ hot flashes)
- Chanel Sublimage Moisturisers (L'Extrait de Crème/ La Crème/ Texture Suprême/Fine/ Fluide)