Although my preference still remains emulsion type moisturisers including the new addition CellLift Cream Light from Cellcosmet Switzerland as I have mostly dehydrated normal skin throughout the year, I thought I should make a post on their prestigious CellLift Cream as I've found it to be a better fit for colder and drier weather conditions. My mother's skin is always in need of an intensive quench along with a light barrier as she often gets hot flushes throughout the day, so it was a struggle for us to find an advanced regenerating moisturising cream that she could even use during the daytime to meet her demands amongst other luxury skincare brands.
Unlike most of their moisturisers, Cellcosmet CellLift Cream smells less strongly of their classic floral scent. There's a very slight hue in the beginning, but it doesn't stick around. My mother personally prefers this one over the rest of their moisturisers due to her scent preference, and I also think that people with sensitive noses would prefer CellLift Cream to the others.
- Active stabilised bio-integral cells (30%): intensively revitalising, rebalancing.
- Exclusive Expert Hyaluron Complex: immediate smoothing, plumping and intensely hydrating action. Forms a supportive mesh.
- Hyaluronsilanol Complex: densifies, intensely hydrates* and protects the skin.
- Volufill Complex: restores volume and harmony to the face, boosts wrinkle reduction and firms the cutaneous structure.
- Ferméclat Peptide Complex: maintains skin firmness and reveals a brighter complexion.
- Extract of Corn: regenerates and restructures skin tissue, redensifies the skin.
- Nutritive peptide Complex: nourishes the skin and tones skin tissue.
- Vitamin C: neutralises the oxidant action of free radicals and evens out skin tone.
- NAG (a natural amino sugar): smoothes the skin’s surface with its micro-exfoliating action and evens out skin texture.
The cream instantly melts into skin and spreads velvety smooth. Due to its quick penetration speed, it doesn't feel that particularly oily or rich, but the overall moisturising effect is on the fool-proof side.
There's a slight temporary warming sensation as if the cream wraps around your skin, which those with dry and mature skin would enjoy.
There's a limit though, as it doesn't go onto skin rich or oily unlike Crème de La Mer, you won't get enough texture for the facial massage other than giving your face a bit of accupressure point massage.
If you by any chance fall into the category or if you have very dry skin, I suggest you to do a massage beforehand with a face oil or blend a few drops of it into the cream until you get the consistency that you want.
Having said that, if you have hot flushes or you live in a hot and humid climate, the cream may make you even sweat. Other than that, the cream has a very nice fine velvety finish that won't even interrupt daytime make-up or rich textured sunscreens.
Densifying and Restructuring, Ultra-Revitalising Cellular Cream with active stabilized bio-integral cells (30%), Expert Hyaluron and Volufill complexes
- All skin types
- From age 40
- Optimises the quality of cellular renewal
- Smoothes the skin’s surface with its micro-exfoliant action
- Restores volume and harmony to the face
- Tones and maintains skin firmness
- Corrects cutaneous sagging (jowls)
- Protects, hydrates* intensively and prevents the skin’s insensible water loss
- Harmonises skin texture
Its added value
- A complete anti-ageing and densifying cream that respects the hormonal identity of women’s skin
- Intense cellular concentration
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Hormones, silicone, dyestuff and alcohol-free
- Allergy tested/ Dermatologically tested
- The skin is redensified and revitalised
- Volume is restored and contours redefined
- The skin is deeply hydrated*
- The skin is more toned and supple
- Skin texture is smoothed
- Even and radiant complexion
- Visibly younger-looking skin
Cellcosmet CellLift Cream is ideal for those who are in need of intense moisturisation along with overall anti-aging benefits. If you have been struggling with hormonal aging such as menopause, the cream will help balance your skin aging process so it won't age dramatically, which often happens during that process. I would say that the cream is more like an advanced version of Crème de La Mer as it gives better firming and anti-volume loss effects. If your concern is more on lifting and toning, then I suggest you to pair the cream with CellLift Serum in the same range as they complement each other and the cream seems to be rather more focused on intense hydration and volumisation despite its claimed firming effect.
I haven't noticed that much of anti-pigmentation effects including fading already formed age spots and sun spots benefits in both my mother's and my skin, but the cream definitely keeps skin smooth, soft and supple without any overly heavy thick masky residue that Crème de La Mer gives. To some degree, Cellcosmet CellLift Cream also seems to control puffiness around especially the lower part of the face as my face in the morning looks more toned and well-energised. The cream won't bring any miraculous instant results, but your skin will re-gain a youthful glow back with fast skin regeneration and repair. Cellcosmet CellLift Cream will certainly support beautiful aging whatever hormonal aging you may have been facing.
Where to buy
comments powered by Disqus
- Sisley Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Extra-Rich VS Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age cream (Tips/ hormonal aging/ hot flashes)
- La Prairie Cellular Platinum Rare Overview- Is Expensive Skincare Worth It?
- Cellcosmet Precious Mask (Radiance Revealer Harmonising Cream-Gel Mask)
- Cellcosmet Exfoliant Dual Action (Smooth Exfoliant Cream)
- Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask