My very first encounter with Chanel Gommage Microperlé Éclat was through my sister when I was looking through her beauty cabinet in her bathroom a couple of years ago. Gommage Microperlé Éclat (aka Maximum Radiance Exfoliating Gel) has a quite distinctive heavy floral scent, so if you are someone who's more used to natural scents, the artificial floral scent may come a bit too strong.
An energizing and refreshing exfoliator in a gel-cream texture that awakens the complexion to reveal skin’s natural radiance.
Pearl Powder provides ultra-gentle exfoliation, while Orange Blossom Concentrate helps revitalize and illuminate the complexion.
Use GOMMAGE MICROPERLÉ ÉCLAT in the morning and evening, one to three times a week. Apply to damp, thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Rinse with warm water.
Chanel Gommage Microperlé Éclat (Maximum Radiance Exfoliating Gel) is gel cream based, containing artificial microbeads along with pearl powder. Initially, I was a bit concerned that those microbeads might aggrevate my skin, but it turned out that they are quite gentle. The exfoliant doesn't strip my skin, rather I've noticed that my skin glows and somewhat looks brightened after using it.
As the exfoliant is quite gentle, there has been no problem and I've been using it twice a week. It keeps my skin smooth and doesn't cause any breakouts, which shows that it does its job as an exfoliant. To take the most advantage of it, I suggest you to follow with a deep cleansing mask and/or revitalising mask.
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
comments powered by Disqus
- La Mer Treatment Masks (The Lifting and Firming/ The Brilliance Brightening/ The Hydrating Facial/ The Intensive Revitalizing Mask)
- Sisley Face Masks
- Cellcosmet Precious Mask (Radiance Revealer Harmonising Cream-Gel Mask)
- Cellcosmet Exfoliant Dual Action (Smooth Exfoliant Cream)
- Chanel Sublimage L'Essence Fondamentale (Ultimate Redefining Concentrate)