Here is what La Prairie claims;
This delicate, alcohol-free toner, is designed to complete the cleansing process as the final refreshing rinse for your skin, is formulated with gentle plant extracts that provide preliminary hydration and calm irritation. It soothes and softens the skin, while it flushes out the pores and helps to minimize their appearance.
- Gently tones and refreshes the skin
- Soothes the skin while it helps minimize pores
- Helps retexturize and smooth the skin
- Rinses away final traces of makeup and impurities that may remain after cleansing
I posted a review on Age Management Balancer last week. Anyways, the Refining lotion is very similar to it.
- same quantity in a heavy glass like bottle. i.e. 250ML
- contains La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex* (check the Age Management Balancer review.)
- Refines pores. / retexturises skin.
- alcohol free
- preps skin beautifully.
However, I would say;
- It feels way more fresh on the surface of my skin compared to Age Management Balancer
- from my experience, this one worked better on pimples or breakouts.
- Although this toner is designed for all skin types, this works better for normal/combo skin types. If you have oily skin, and willing to use toner from La Prairie, then you can go for this one.
- Relatively less comforting than Age Management Balancer.
- if you are after pore minimising lotion, this toner might not be for you. However, it can maintain your pores not to get larger to some extent.
Where to Buy
- COSME-DE (Free worldwide shipping & discounts)
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)