With a cotton pad, this clear lotion is very great for removing all the remaining dirt and impurities after your face wash. I personally think that this toning lotion may work well even for those with sensitive/dry/dehydrated skin. If you have oily/combination skin, not so surprisingly, you might not like this lotion; even though this lotion is not a gel type one, it feels quite similar to gel lotion after wiping off your skin with it.
There is no sticky residue left on your skin, but it feels very moisturising and comforting as if there is a layer over your skin. So, you might have to wait a minute for it to dry a bit before applying your regular moisturiser. Regardless, I have not got any breakouts or blemishes, and somehow it seems like my serums and moisturisers work better on my skin when I use this lotion. Also, it seems to help to lighten post-acne scars to some extent (not dramatically). I recommend this product, and if you are keen you can always check/test at nearby La Prairie counter.
- You get a lot in one bottle (250ML).
- A little bit goes long way. (You only need a dollar/dime size on a cotton pad to wipe off your face and neck.)
- It perfects clean and clear canvas for the following serums/moisturisers.
- It allows you to gently get rid of dead skin cells and impurities on a daily basis.
- Very moisturising and comforting.
- It may be used for all skin types. (For those with oily/combination skin, please go to the counter and try a tester to see whether you like it.)
- It is alcohol-free, i.e. it is friendly to your skin and it will not irritate or dehydrate your skin in the long run.
- It contains The Exclusive Cellular Complex of La Prairie.
The exclusive Cellular Complex is a patented formula exclusive to Laboratoires La Prairie. Positioned at the core of La Prairie products, it activates the skins metabolism and prevents the signs of aging. It not only enhances the capacity of skin cells to survive and reproduce but it ensures the skins own protection by promoting its natural defense system and improves its ability to retain moisture.
Based on this, the complex seems to be based on the general health and quality of the cells.
- If you prefer fresh feeling after wiping off your face, this product may not be for you.
- This lotion is in very heavy packaging.
- The bottle may look great for display, but you need to be a bit careful since it is made of a glass(?! not sure, but something similar).
- Although this lotion is recommended for all skin types, it might not be suitable for those with oily/combination/acne prone skin. So please go to the counter and test first.
Where to Buy
- COSME-DE (Free worldwide shipping & discounts)
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
comments powered by Disqus