I have noticed that I keep coming back to Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster whenever my skin is aggravated especially during seasonal changes when my skin goes through some chaos due to fluctuations in temperature and humidity level for example. I personally feel that Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster deserves more spotlight because there aren't that many luxury skincare brands that tackle both skin sensitivity and anti-aging issues at the same time. There have been some attempts by some brands, but I didn't notice much success in that category. Nevertheless, I thought I should introduce Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster to my readers as I've been enjoying it a lot more lately😎.
Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster has a very pleasant tropical scent. It smells quite fruity and sweet without overwhelming my sharp sense of smell.
Water (Aqua), Propylheptyl Caprylate, Betaine, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Linolenate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Arginine, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, PEG-20 Palmitate, PEG-20 Myristate, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sorbitol, Serine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Allantoin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Urea, Lecithin, Laureth-3, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Oleate, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Bisulfite, Flavor (Aroma), Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700).
Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster serum has a lightweight emulsion-like soft texture.
It's fast absorbing without any overly skin drying alcohol or silicon-like feel to it.
It goes onto skin very smooth and leaves skin soft and glowing.
Sensitive skin: it’s prone to redness and flakiness. It ages more rapidly due to the harmful effects of invisible inflammation, which essentially weakens the skin. NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster has been specifically designed to boost the tolerance of sensitive skin, reinforcing it to combat external aggressors. This wonderfully repairing serum is based on the Pro-Tolerance Peptide Complex, which quickly helps to soothe signs of irritation and discomfort, making it the perfect ally for even the most delicate skin.
The result: skin that is protected, relieved and hydrated.
• Raises the skin’s tolerance threshold.
• Boosts repairing and regenerating processes.
• Helps prevent premature skin aging caused by chronic inflammation.
- Pro-Tolerance Peptide Complex, designed by Natura Bissé, for providing intensive regeneration for sensitive skin and preventing signs of aging.
- Sensorphine, an exclusive neuropeptide, for releasing beta-endorphins (the happiness molecule), reducing tension in the skin and calming uncomfortable sensations such as itchiness, pain and tightness.
- Tripeptides combined with Fermentus glaciarum extract, for providing high levels of hydration, promoting production of collagen and elastin, increasing skin density and effectively preventing signs of aging.
- Biological aloe vera, rosa mosqueta, mango and shea butter, amaranth seeds and vitamin F, for regenerating, softening and reinforcing the skin's protective hydrating barrier and eliminating tightness and dryness.
Suitable for vegans/ Allergy tested.
Honestly, I personally found that Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster is more than just a serum. To me, it has been more like an intense supplement for my skin. Whether you decide to use it alone under your moisturiser or even use it together with your usual serum, Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster seems to boost overall efficacy of the skincare regime.
Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster relieves any signs of discomfort including skin itch from dehydration/dryness and even breakouts. Although the booster serum has a fast penetrating light consistency, I find it quite healing without adding too much heaviness. Becuase of this it has been my skin saviour especially during stress overload periods and seasonal transitions. It also seems to work well in synergy with any other over the counter retinol products, and I have been using Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment as a spot treatment followed by Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster.
- Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask
- Natura Bissé Essential Shock Intense Complex
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment (Alternative to Retin-A/ Tretinoin cream)
If you are looking for a serum that combines both anti-aging and skin soothing benefits, I recommend you try out Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster as skin seems to recover and regenerate pretty quick. Whether your skin is constantly exposed to environmental aggressors including pollution, harsh climate or even hormonal factors, I would say that it's well worth it to give Natura Bissé NB·Ceutical Intensive Tolerance Booster a go. Having said that, it still contains artificial colourants and fragrance, so if your skin is more prone to eczema, I would still do some patch testing beforehand just to be safe.
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
- SkinStore (Discounts & samples)
- Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Face Cream
- Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Dry/ Sensitive/ Eczema Skin)
- Chantecaille Detox Clay Mask with Rosemary and Honey
- Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask
- Sisley Gentle Facial Buffing Cream