Unlike last month, BarkBox arrived at our door much sooner than we expected :). Thanks to the prompt shipping, our babies Yuna and Yena got to practice for their first Halloween with BarkBox! LOL. Well, I was thinking of saving the box until Halloween, but I failed as Yuna and Yena already seemed to know what was in there :3. I know right, they are very smart AND spoilt :P.
Do you remember how I got very upset with their packaging as the box was arrived half open from poor taping? This time, the box safely arrived here with perfect taping! Yay <3
These days, I've been enjoying guessing the theme before opening the box XD. Oh my, am I becoming one of our babies?! :P Anyways, I sort of knew it was something to do with Halloween. I mean, it has to be, right? Hehe.
I personally liked this month's toys much more than the ones from last month simply because they were much bigger. They were just the right size for Yuna and Yena! For the common usage, we named them Gray Squirrel and Black Pot. Haha yes, that's right, they just learnt some new words :).
Yena liked the black pot very much that she kept taking it to her safe zone (aka her house), preventing Yuna from taking it from her XD.
As always, they included three dog treats. In fact, one of them was from Plato, which Yuna and Yena already tried last year and we still get their treats for daily usage :).
Overall, we are very pleased with this month's dog toys and treats :). Of course, all those toys are not meant to be left unattended, meaning they are to be played together with our dogs. That's the only thing that you need to keep in mind if you are interested in getting one of those BarkBoxes! :D
- More posts on Pets and BarkBox
- Chicken Jerky for Dogs Recipe
- Roasted Natural Pig Ears by Hill Country Pets
- Keeping Your Dog's Teeth Clean and Healthy
- Majestic Pet Cotton Bagel Bed with Sherpa
- Pet Beds (Orthopedic Memory Foam Bed / Pet Pad / Bagel Bed)
- Yuna and Yena's First Treat Shopping at Mud Bay
- Rawhide for seriously Big Chewers
- Poodle and Yorkie Cookie Jars
- Comfy Pet Pads - Training, Washing and Maintaining