Our New Year's BarkBox has arrived at our door yesterday, and our border collies Yuna and Yena couldn't be happier! :)
The theme of this month's box was all about travelling including a camera, a passport and a knapsack.
My man and I wanted to take some photos of our Yuna, but she ninja'd the camera toy and ran off to the living room to play from so much excitement, so we only captured her baby sister Yena :3.
Sadly, the knapsack didn't last long as Yuna and Yena begun to play tug of war, so it split into a trunk and a handbag XD. I guess two toys are better than one, right? :P. Anyways, Yena loves the handbag, and Yuna likes the trunk very much, so there you go, it's even now!
This month's dog treats included some interesting stuff, two new ones and one beef bone that we've already got last year. Yuna and Yena love the waffles very much that they did all kinds of tricks that they know just to get some >_<. That's how much they love those waffles!
My man and I have been very impressed with BarkBox team's creativity as their themes are truly brain stimulating and most of all, fun! The best part is that now our border collies mastered five new words; camera, luggage, handbag, trunk, waffle. Haha, yes, I'm the tiger border collie mum :P. And trust me, our babies, especially Yuna are very curious and ready to learn all the time ;).
- More posts on Pets and BarkBox
- Affordable Cool Border Collie T-Shirts for Dog Lovers (Gift Ideas / Men & Women)
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- Keeping Your Dog's Teeth Clean and Healthy
- Marymoor Off-Leash Dog Park & Bath / Dog Wash (ft. Border Collies Yuna & Yena)
- Plato Natural Salmon & Organic Chicken Strips
- Roasted Natural Pig Ears by Hill Country Pets
- Simplehuman 8" Lighted Sensor Magnifying Makeup Mirror