You all know by now that my man and I have border collies Yuna and Yena :). Whenever we think of them, their happy aura always brings big smiles to us as that's how much we love them! <3 we've all been there, right? This will be our second Christmas together with Yuna and Yena, so my man and I got shirts to wear for special days!
Haha, trust me, it took me a few years to find proper unique border collie shirts for us as most of them on the market are very dull and generic :P. And I finally found the shirts that my picky man and I actually want to wear :D. Yay <3
The ones that we got have very interesting messages that we can relate to ourselves along with pretty border collie prints. We got short sleeve ones so we could wear them all year, which makes them more versatile. If you like matching shirts, you can also get the same design in different colours for both you and your partner as they have both men and women sizes for all designs.
Surprisingly they are well-made for the price :O. The cotton is very soft and they don't get hard after every wash. The colour still stays the same after a few washes, and even the neck area is in shape without any stretching, which surprised me as most of cotton t-shirts even luxury ones get stretched quite easily. The best part is that they didn't smell like a cheap factory even when they first arrived and they didn't cause any irritation on my man's very sensitive eczema prone skin. The shirt is very comfortable and the fit is better than I expected. They are not lined, but they don't make you look too square either.
My man's normally in size M in most of the brands and he wears about 31 in pants or 32 with a belt. We were not sure about the sizing of the border collie shirt that he got, so we purchased size L. And it fits just right without being too boxy or too tight.
I'm normally a US 2 (AU/UK 8), so I would wear size XS if I want the shirt to be more fitted to my body, but I like to have some more room for T-shirts. So I got size S and it works very good. I guess the shirts run a bit small for both men and women. If you are thinking of getting one either for yourself or someone who loves border collies or even just dogs, I highly recommend you check their other designs as the shirts are surprisingly of great quality for the price and well-made. They don't look/feel too tacky or too cheap :).
Happy gift shopping!
- More posts on Pets, BarkBox and Skincare
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- Pet Beds (Orthopedic Memory Foam Bed / Pet Pad / Bagel Bed)
- Plato Natural Salmon & Organic Chicken Strips
- Roasted Natural Pig Ears by Hill Country Pets
- Simplehuman 8" Lighted Sensor Magnifying Mirror
- Keeping Your Dog's Teeth Clean and Healthy
- KoY Attune O'ASSIS Essence Toner & Attune O'ASSIS Cream (Korean Beauty Tips / Korean Celebrity Skin Care/Ko Hyun-Jung)
- Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner & Nourishing Styling Cream
- Luxury Suncare Comparison (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley)