Let me tell you, Cellular Radiance Night Cream is one of my top favourite creams within the entire range of La Prairie moisturisers. Since I don’t have fair skin, I’ve always found Cellular Platinum Rare Cream brightens up my skin a bit too much in an unnatural way especially in summer when my skin is quite tanned. If you put it in a wrong way or using a wrong amount, you might end up looking like a disco ball XD.
However, with Cellular Radiance Night Cream, it’s fool-proof. It's very concentrated, and I can even see very fine gold particles in the cream, which makes my skin look so glowy from within. It just makes skin feel and look like its born-this-way :3.
It goes on very smooth on your skin like one of their Anti-Aging Moisturisers without feeling too heavy or rich. Actually the texture is quite similar to their Cellular Repair Cream and discontinued Nurturing Cream of which I used to be a huge fan…:(.
- tetrapeptide-3 anchors key skin components at the dermal-epidermal junction to help maintain the skin’s structural support
- tripeptide-1 helps maintain cohesion among collagen, elastin, fibronectin and laminin for improved firmness
- rejuvenating extract of wild yam helps restore youthful texture, and minimises the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- moisture-binding and ceramide complexes replenish hydration
- night blooming flowers help soothe, nourish and hydrate
- oat kernel extract stimulates skin’s defence system
- stabilised papain from papaya provides gentle exfoliation for smoothness and clarity
Cellular Radiance Night Cream comforts skin just right, especially in colder seasons when my skin tends to be drier. With continuous use paired with their Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold (full review), you can expect your skin to look more hydrated, plumped and evened out, which wowed me. The pair does seem to bring a visible improvement in skin texture and elasticity.
However, it doesn’t seem to work well in terms of lifting, so if your main concern is lifting then you should try their famous Skin Caviar Luxe Cream (full review) along with their Skin Caviar Liquid Lift (full review) instead.
Where to Buy
If you are thinking of using Cellular Radiance Night Cream with other La Prairie products, then I also suggest you check my previous post on the products where I broke it down according to different skin types.
- La Prairie Skin Care Comprehensive Overview
- La Prairie Day Creams & Emulsions with SPF (Anti-Aging / Radiance / Swiss Ice Crystal)
So if you are fairly new to the brand, the post will help you to understand better and help you build your own La Prairie skincare map :).
Based on top of that, here are some of my personal suggestions that are good to be paired with:
comments powered by Disqus
Serums / Boosters
- Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion (First Essence)
- Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold (Anti-wrinkle/Plumping)
- Skin Caviar Liquid Lift (Lifting)
- Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre (Firming/Renewing)
- Anti-Aging Rapid Response Booster (Anti-wrinkle/Renewing)
Moisturisers with SPF
- Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30
- Anti-Aging Day Emulsion SPF 30 & Day Cream SPF 30
- Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen SPF 30
Moisturisers / Finishers without SPF
- Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold
- Skin Caviar Absolute Filler
- Skin Caviar Moisturisers (Luxe Cream / Luxe Cream Sheer / Firming Complex)
- Cellular Time Release Moisturizer Intensive