The December BarkBox has just arrived and there has been so much excitement and passion from Yuna and Yena :P. As usual, Yuna was sitting very calmly and dropping signals at my man and I by giving us that intense border collie stare. On the other side, our impatient little Yena had already begun the investigation!
She tried for a while, then she realised that she cannot open the box without our help, so she decided to sit and join Yuna by being a good girl :3.
Tada~ My man finally opened it for them, and Yena was very busy checking all the goodies inside, whereas our Yuna was still waiting for us to give her a signal that she may start playing with the new toys. Only a year difference, but Yuna acts way more mature than baby Yena, haha XD.
I sort of guessed that the theme for this month would be something to do with Christmas, but I couldn't think that we would receive a pair of fluffy gloves and a squeaky hat :3. Haha they were cute <3
Instantly, we had to try them on our babies :P.
They look quite silly, but don't you think our Yena has talent in modelling? LOL. She has different expressions and she looks quite funny on camera <3.
Anyways, they just learned new words thanks to BarkBox's creativity! :D And here are dog treats that came in the box.
We don't normally give cheese contained treats to our babies, but hey, Yuna and Yena go crazy over those delicious Pop corn (new word again)! :)
Indeed, BarkBox is a great gift for any family dog! :)
- More posts on Pets and BarkBox
- Affordable Cool Border Collie T-Shirts for Dog Lovers (Gift Ideas / Men & Women)
- Mason Pearson / Best Hair Brushes & Combs for Men, Women and Children
- Keeping Your Dog's Teeth Clean and Healthy
- Marymoor Off-Leash Dog Park & Bath / Dog Wash (ft. Border Collies Yuna & Yena)
- Plato Natural Salmon & Organic Chicken Strips
- Roasted Natural Pig Ears by Hill Country Pets
- Simplehuman 8" Lighted Sensor Magnifying Makeup Mirror