If you have found Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Face Cream heavy for Summer weather, I would say that Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment is a great alternative to try out. It's basically an emulsion without too much weight and doesn't form a veil on top of skin.
Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment doesn't have much scent, so if you are someone having a sensitive nose like me, then you will actually quite like the product. The scent is subtle that I can even use it over my cycle when myself and my skin is prone to be sensitive in general.
A luxurious serum-cream powered by innovative botanicals and peptides that help restore lost moisture while promoting smoother, firmer, and more toned looking skin. Swiss Apple Stem Cell Extract, derived from a fruit that does not deteriorate and possesses unusual longevity, helps reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Microalgae Dunaliella Salina Extract re-energizes for a more youthful glow.
- Contains 84% Naturals Including a Base of Rosewater
- 24 K Gold and Silk have antioxidant and soothing properties*
- Matrixyl™ 3000 Tripeptide, is a unique blend of peptides that helps promote a more toned appearance while lessening the visible appearance of wrinkles
- Apple Stem Cells Complex lessens the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance*
- Microalgae Dunaliella Salina Extract re-energizes and softens the look of rough and uneven skin tone promoting a more luminous and youthful glow *
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide 5 and 6 promote more toned and smoother looking skin*
- Imperata Cylindrica Extract, known for its ability to thrive in arid climates, helps skin retain moisture efficiently - even in the driest weather. Moisturizes the upper layers of the skin for up to 24 hours*
- Vitamin E/ White Tea Extract/Co Q10 are powerful antioxidants
- Lychee Extract has anti free radical and moisturizing properties helping improve the appearance of dull skin*
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes are emollient and softening to skin
- Free of animal components, phthalates, sulphate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
*Tests performed on ingredient.
Rose centers and uplifts, helping promote a sense of well-being.
Although I've mentioned that Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment is an emulsion, it feels more like a lightweight cream, so one full pump will basically cover the entire face and neck.
It goes onto skin very smooth and gives a satiny finish. Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment is one of those moisturisers that gives an instant trick as it contains very fine illuminating particles that reflect light. It doesn't provide an immaculate finish by itself, but the glow that it gives creates perfect canvas for my daytime make-up.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua /water/eau, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Fibroin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Squalane, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polysorbate 60, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Cocoglucoside, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Peg-8, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Narcissus Poeticus Flower Wax, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Ubiquinone, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Ci 77480 (Gold), Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid [citronellol, Geraniol]
It's undeniable that Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Face Cream works better for dry/sensitive skin types than Nano Gold Firming Treatment. However, I've found that Nano Gold Firming Treatment gives a more universally flattering finish to skin without compromising anti-aging benefits.
If you have normal/combination skin, Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment will be enough for day and night usage, but you may need to mix a drop or two of face oil into the moisturiser during colder seasons. Nevertheless, Nano Gold Firming Treatment works well whether you want to use it as a daytime glow enhancer underneath your makeup or as a bedtime born-to-glow illuminating skin enhancer.
It doesn't make you look like a discoball unlike some of those illuminating primers on the market, so I feel very comfortable using the moisturiser by itself and walking around town without any make-up on. I've been getting compliments on how my skin looks, which explains why it has become one of my go-to moisturisers for those days I'm tired and my skin looks a bit dull. Chantecaille Nano Gold Firming Treatment hasn't caused any breakouts or irritation, but I haven't seen any dramatic improvement in terms of lifting or firming frankly speaking.
Having said that, I've noticed that Nano Gold Firming Treatment does complement other anti-aging skincare products that I use, and increases the overall efficacy of them based on my observation. If you are looking for a moisturiser that works alone, then I would rather suggest Chantecaille Nano Gold Energizing Face Cream, but if you are searching for something more complementary to your skincare routine, Nano Gold Firming Treatment will do whether it's for prevention or maintanence.
Where to buy
comments powered by Disqus