Let me tell you, Cellular Radiance Night Cream is one of my top favourite creams within the entire range of La Prairie moisturisers. Since I don’t have fair skin, I’ve always found Cellular Platinum Rare Cream brightens up my skin a bit too much in an unnatural way especially in summer when my skin is quite tanned. If you put it in a wrong way or using a wrong amount, you might end up looking like a disco ball XD.
However, with Cellular Radiance Night Cream, it’s fool-proof. It's very concentrated, and I can even see very fine gold particles in the cream, which makes my skin look so glowy from within. It just makes skin feel and look like its born-this-way :3.
It goes on very smooth on your skin like one of their Anti-Aging Moisturisers without feeling too heavy or rich. Actually the texture is quite similar to their Cellular Repair Cream and discontinued Nurturing Cream of which I used to be a huge fan…:(.
- tetrapeptide-3 anchors key skin components at the dermal-epidermal junction to help maintain the skin’s structural support
- tripeptide-1 helps maintain cohesion among collagen, elastin, fibronectin and laminin for improved firmness
- rejuvenating extract of wild yam helps restore youthful texture, and minimises the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- moisture-binding and ceramide complexes replenish hydration
- night blooming flowers help soothe, nourish and hydrate
- oat kernel extract stimulates skin’s defence system
- stabilised papain from papaya provides gentle exfoliation for smoothness and clarity
Cellular Radiance Night Cream comforts skin just right, especially in colder seasons when my skin tends to be drier. With continuous use paired with their Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold, you can expect your skin to look more hydrated, plumped and evened out, which wowed me. The pair does seem to bring a visible improvement in skin texture and elasticity.
Where to Buy
comments powered by Disqus