Our Yena loved the pig ears that we bought from different pet shops from the start, but Yuna has never really been into them until I found the roasted natural pig ears on Amazon. The main reason why I started looking for better pig ears was purely because of the origin and quality. Some might not be able to understand me why I'm very obsessed with those, but I just love and care about Yuna and Yena's health that what they consume really matters to me :3.
Anyway, those amazing pig ears are USDA and FDA approved and don't contain any nasties such as chemicals and preservatives. They are also made in the States with domestically raised pigs. As you might have guessed, they are more expensive than the ones from the pet shops even though you get 24 pig ears in a pack. I've noticed that the quality is way better though and about twice the size too. The most important part is that even Yuna has been in love with them ever since I got them. Even better, Yuna's sensitive stomach didn't react from the beginning, which is another reason why we've been continuously purchasing them.
Our Yuna and Yena have reall been enjoying having the Hill Country Pets pig ears that my man and I have been giving them only for special occasions. That includes when we leave them by themselves at home or take them to a cafe and spend some time there. Although Yuna and Yena finish them pretty quick, normally about 5 minutes, I think that they are still quite worth it as they are considered to be special to our babies :). If your family dog happens to enjoy pig ears, then I highly recommend Hill Country Pets pig ears! ^_^
- More posts on Pets and BarkBox
- Affordable Cool Border Collie T-Shirts for Dog Lovers (Gift Ideas / Men & Women)
- Plato Natural Salmon & Organic Chicken Strips
- Chicken Jerky for Dogs Recipe
- Keeping Your Dog's Teeth Clean and Healthy
- Pet Beds (Orthopedic Memory Foam Bed / Pet Pad / Bagel Bed)
- Marymoor Off-Leash Dog Park & Bath / Dog Wash (ft. Border Collies Yuna & Yena)
- Majestic Pet Cotton Bagel Bed with Sherpa
- Yena's 1st Birthday & Rover review (ft. Tuffy & Diamond Naturals)
- Yuna and Yena's First Treat Shopping at Mud Bay
- Rawhide for seriously Big Chewers
- Comfy Pet Pads - Training, Washing and Maintaining