As I briefly mentioned in my recent visit to Nordstrom for the annual Fall beauty event, there was a lunch gathering for La Prairie VIP clients in Bellevue. Unlike the last year VIP dinner that I attended, this year's lunch meeting was way bigger than last time. There were both new and familiar faces, and what was most exciting was that Michelle and Jill also joined the table, so everyone had a chance to have a casual beauty chat and get recommendations. It's all about getting to know each other, right? :)
I sat with Linda and the national trainer Esther who is very knowledgeable and easygoing, so we had a lot of fun chatting about the different products, beauty routines for individual skin types with different needs...etc. Esther knows everything about La Prairie products, meaning if you get to meet her at the counter or their launch event, get a consultation with her! :)
During our chat, it turned out that the company had listened to the request from my previous post that I wrote about the VIP dinner last year. I was very surprised, because I haven't told anyone at Nordstrom that I run a luxury beauty website :P. Nevertheless, it's very nice to see that the company seems to care about delivering experiential luxury, which I believe that every one of their users deserve.
I could also see that they've focused and checked the little details such as overall atmosphere of the meeting, pre-ordered appetizers and deserts, and even the tissue paper had the La Prairie logo on them. Basically, we just needed to order mains and drinks. I must say that it was way more organised and everything was better than last year, although Linda and I didn't particularly like what was supposedly the restaurant's best and most expensive seafood salad that we ordered. Oh well, at least my white wine was great and I enjoyed the dessert :3 hehe.
Oh, by the way, if you normally go to the La Prairie counter in Seattle, then you will also meet Esther next week as that's when the VIP meeting in that area's happening apparently :). Anyway, we then headed back to Nordstrom and picked up our prepared little gifts! The generic ones always seem to be their iconic Skin Caviar range, but for those who have consultations or you've known the counter for long, then you usually get the more customised samples.
People had been complementing my skin during the lunch, and I must tell you, it was all thanks to their Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen SPF 30 using the brush that comes with and Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask that I used a night before :3.
Where to buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
comments powered by Disqus
- High-end Hydrating Serums (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Sisley VS Chanel VS Guerlain)
- World's Most Expensive Skincare/ My 10+Years with Best Luxury Beauty (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Sisley VS Chanel VS Guerlain)
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Moisturisers (Luxe Cream/ Luxe Cream Sheer /Firming Complex)
- La Mer Treatment Masks (The Lifting and Firming/ The Brilliance Brightening/ The Hydrating Facial/ The Intensive Revitalizing Mask)
- La Mer The Concentrate VS Genaissance de La Mer
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide (La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley VS Guerlain)
- Luxury Suncare (La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley vs Chantecaille vs Chanel vs Dior)