I've gone through many bottles of Sisley Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream even way before its renewal. I was actually a little furious when they brought out the renewal version Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream as I personally found the old formula have worked well on my eye area. In the beginning, I had trouble understanding why they discontinued and launched new Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream, but I mean, it's Sisley, right? Once I started using their new Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream, I realised that it was indeed better after using it for a while :3.
There isn't much of a recognisable scent at all just like their old one, which initially made me think that it was scent-free. However, there's a very minor scent to the eye cream, and it isn't irritating at all. Even my mother with very dry eyes and my man with a very sensitive delicate eye area had no problem using it since it's gentle. I even tried putting on a generous amount around my eye area and lips, and it wasn't irritating at all even after a night. I didn't get any itch on my lips and no watery red eyes or any bumps around my eye area.
- Lindera extract: cellular rhythm
- Persian Acacia extract: cellular energy. Fights against brown circles
- Yeast and Soya protein complex: cellular longevity
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radicals
- Soy peptide extract: anti-wrinkles and firming
- Adenosine: anti-wrinkles
- Oat seed extract: lifting effect
- Atlas Cedar extract: action on blue circles
- Fermented Pomegranate extract: anti-oxidant. Action on blue and brown circles
- Natural Alpha-Bisabolol: soothing. Action on blue circles
- Caffeine: helps reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Passion fruit extract: fights against puffiness
- Shea Butter: protects and repairs
- Glycerin of vegetable origin: moisturizes and softens
Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream looks quite dense and heavy from the surface, but it isn't actually.
It rather feels nutritious and nourishing, and it spreads very easily in a creamy texture. It comforts skin around the eye area and absorbs surprisingly fast, leaving no oily or filmy residue.
This part is certainly an upgrade as it gives a much better, neat yet supple, canvas for daytime make-up. If you add a massage, it even helps control under-eye puffiness that you get in the morning since it not only speeds up eye cream absorption into skin but also promotes better blood circulation, which also beneftis relieving dark circles to some degree.
Apply the cream morning and evening along the eye contour area, upper eyelid, avoiding the lashline, and along the contours of the lips.
Prepare the eye & lip area prior to applying the cream, by utilizing the cool-tip massage tool.
- Smooth the above the eyebrow and over the eyelid and below the eye, always using a motion away from the inner eye. Also, smooth around the mouth area, above the lips, using a motion from the center of the mouth to the outer edges.
- Use gentle, light pressing motions around the entire eyelid and below the eye area to support microcirculation.
- Gently move the massage tool in a zigzag pattern between the brows and under the eye area to help de-puff.
- Use a gentle back-and-forth motion between the eyebrows, along the outer corners of the eye and above the lip to smooth wrinkles.
Behavioral factors, such as everyday stress, pace of life, overexposure to sun etc, in each person's life directly affect the eye contour area, the most vulnerable part of the face. Sisley provides a truly complete solution by fighting against the visible signs associated with the 3 types of aging: genetic and environmental aging, but also, now, those linked to behavioral aging, based on personal lifestyle.
AN ANTI-WRINKLE AND FIRMING ACTION Persian Acacia and Lindera extracts, combined with Yeast and Soy Protein Complex, contribute to re-energizing the eye contour and reducing wrinkles and fine lines for a visibly fresher and more youthful look. Enriched with Soy peptide extract, this formula firms the upper eyelids for eyes that look redefined and wider, as if opened up. The vertical lines above the lips, an area particularly influenced by behavioral factors (smoking, sun, etc.), are visibly smoother.
ANTI-PUFFINESS AND ANTI-DARK CIRCLE ACTION The combination of plant-based expert key ingredients, including Atlas Cedar extract and Pomegranate fermented extract, helps to lighten the blue and brown coloration of dark circles: the eyes look visibly brighter. Finally, Passion Fruit extract works to reduce puffiness.
Immediate results (hydration, eyes appear rested and brighter) and long-term results (wrinkles are visibly smoother, skin is firmed, dark circles and puffiness are diminished, and eyes are opened up). Tolerance tested under dermatological and ophthalmological conditions. Formulated without essential oils. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
• The eye contour area is moisturized.
• Fine lines are faded, and the eyes appear rested and brighter.
• The fresh effect is instant.
DAY AFTER DAY
• Wrinkles and fine lines are visibly smoother.
• Skin is firmed.
• Puffiness is reduced and dark circles are diminished.
• The lip contour area appears reshaped and lips look more defined. Eyes look wider, as if opened up.
I can tell you that Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream does deliver results much faster than their old version. Although dark circles and puffiness is mostly affected by other factors like genes, lifestyle and diet, I've noticed that the eye cream is quite effective at reducing puffiness, especially when it's paired with its massage tool.
I personally like to keep the massage tool in the fridge and use it in the morning to accelerate the process. The massage tool that comes with the eye cream rolls very well without any issue, and it doesn't feel harsh on skin at all. It rolls effortlessly and very smoothly so there won't be any uncomfortable pulling or rubbing feel to delicate eye zone.
Having said that, I personally still haven't found Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream that much either corrective nor effective on already existing wrinkles other than slightly plumping the minor ones. It does seem to prevent the lines from getting deeper or longer though, which for me is good enough to continuously use the eye cream since it's after all a topical skincare product, not a medical grade ointment :).
In terms of lip area, I didn't see much improvement when using the eye cream alone, but I've gotten better results when it's layered under my usual moisturiser and lip balm. Again, it isn't corrective, but it keeps my lip area look more youthful looking and significantly extends the longevity of hydration. My lip area looks somewhat plumper upon wake-up and my lips feel well-hydrated. I tend to get cold sores from thr majority of lip products on the market containing shea butter, but I didn't get any sensitivity from Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream, which proves again that how well formulated the product is.
Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream is a great all year round anti-aging eye cream, and you will enjoy even more if you are someone who puts on eye make-up frequently as the texture gets along well with other foundations and concealers. I also personally found the eye cream to work pretty good on expression lines when layered under a moisturiser. If you want to try it, I suggest you to give a few minutes for the eye cream to get absorbed into skin before moisturising for the best efficacy. However, if your skin is prone to be sensitive to shea butter, then you might want to do a patch test beforehand to make sure your skin doesn't react. Nevertheless, Sisleÿa L'Integral Eye & Lip Contour Cream is great value for what you get amongst other luxury skincare competitors, and it is a positive transition from their old version without much price change.
Where to buy
- COSME-DE (Free worldwide shipping & discounts)
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (Free shipping & samples)
comments powered by Disqus