Autumn's really here in Washington state, and it has been raining most of the time. Heavy raining just started and unsurprisingly there are a lot less people on the street too :(. Regardless, I went to Y's Nail salon to see Yoko to get my gel nail done as usual. I was actually waiting for this moment more than ever as I just needed something for a change as rainy weather has been getting to my mood :3. Although Yoko's older than me, she's already super energetic and fun to have a chat with :). That's right, I needed a bit of sunlight:P. As Halloween's coming, so I actually got Seahawks (check more designs) done on my nails this time >_<. Yay, Superbowl's in a few months <3.
Speaking of the weather here, although it rains most of the time in autumn and winter, it doesn't get that humid. I'm not quite sure if it's good as my skin gets dry very easily :/. So I have been carrying around a full size Kat Burki Hand Therapy with me as that's what I've been using whenever my skin on my body feels tight or dry. By the way, I don't normally carry full sized hand creams, but I really have to when I go out during colder seasons as I tend to use very often.
To be honest, Kat Burki Hand Therapy isn't the richest or heaviest moisturiser for hands. However, it has a very lovely texture that goes on very smooth and leaves skin silky. It absorbs fast but at the same time it hydrates skin very nice.
Even when I reapply the hand cream, it doesn't come off, which I love about it as I frequently reapply throughout the day or evening when I'm outside. That's the main reason why I started using it on the other parts of skin on my body as it gives a quick solution without leaving any greasy residue.
It also has my favourite Cucumber Balancing Elixir scent, which is another added bonus :D. It's a very soothing and healing scent, so if you get a headache from potent essential oils, then you will love Kat Burki Hand Therapy. The scent is natural, but it smells simply delicious, which is very hard to find in natural skincare brands without having a high content in phenoxyethanol. Kat Burki Hand Therapy is indeed the winner of the month! :)
Where to Buy
- Nordstrom (Free shipping & samples)
- Kat Burki Balancing Elixir & Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream
- Kahina Giving Beauty Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Dry / Senstive / Eczema Skin)
- Olie Biologique Organic Argan Oil & 23K Gold Argan Oil
- IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning (First Essence Lotion)
- 37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging and Filler Lip Treatment
- More posts on Natural / Orgainic Skin care,
Nail Art, Suncare and Intensive Treatments
- KoY Attune O'ASSIS Essence Toner & Attune O'ASSIS Cream (Korean Beauty Tips / Korean Celebrity Skin Care/Ko Hyun-Jung)
- Kat Burki Ocean Mineral Gel Cleanser
- Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream & Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion
- Kerstin Florian Face Serum SPF 25
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Cushion Compact SPF 35 VS Dior Capture Totale Dream Skin Perfect Skin Cushion SPF 50 (ft. Y's Nail)
- Natural EGF Sheet Mask & VI Peel (Day 6 & 7)
- Thesis Beauty DIY Raw Cacao Mask Chocolatier's Gift
- Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask
- Sisley Face Masks
- Glamglow Mud Masks
- Bioeffect 30 Day Treatment & EGF Serum
- Roloxin Lift Instant Skin Smoothing Mask
- Luxury Skincare Brand Purchase Guide! La Mer VS La Prairie VS Swiss Perfection VS Sisley (Comparasion)
- High-end Hydrating Moisturiser Comparison (Guerlain vs La Mer vs La Prairie vs Sisley)